Kriminal Kardashian Out of the Klink!

7/18/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For those of you who had 173 minutes time served in the office pool -- drinks are on you!

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department website, Khloe Khardashian is now on the loose again, free as a bird to party it up at Hyde and dine at Wendy's.

How's that compare to her fellow celeb inmates? Nicole did 82 minutes, Lindsay did 84. Khloe did roughly 100 more minutes. That's a hardened criminal!

A Sheriff's spokesperson tells us she was released because female inmates are eligible for early release due to overcrowding. We're told there's only one female jail and it's "busting at the seams."

UPDATE: Khloe's uber-attorney Shawn Chapman Holley has just issued the following statement: "Khloe was prepared to serve her entire sentence if that is what the Sheriff's Department had ordered. Having said that, she is, of course, happy to have been released and she is looking forward to fulfilling all the conditions of her probation."

Mike

Dear TMZ:

Her ass is busting at the seams!

Sincerely,

Her sister Kim

jen

That's how to get out of community service!

Red

THESE COMMENTS (MOST OF THEM) NEED TO BE SENT TO THE JUDGE, DA'S OFFICE, MAYOR AND THE GOVENATOR. If you are really pissed about the failure of our system, especially with unfair practices against those with status and money, then get your message to someone who can make a change. They may not do anything about it, but if enough of you express your anger it just might make a difference.

There are plenty of other websites you can flood.
Gov - gov.CA
DA's office - da.co.la.ca.us
LA Mayor - www.lacity.org/mayor

Loud and talentless

What in the hell does "fater (sic) than a power window mean?"

YAWN

Hey Take them off the Air:

I agree with you whole-heartedly!

Let's not forget that Bruce Jenner is also Brody Jenner's father! Of course, the more we comment, the more money TMZ makes and the more validity there is to keep their show on the air. I personally think L.A. needs a tent city up in the high desert somewhere like the one in Arizona for these types of offenders. This must be a lower cost alternative than building new prisons. Or else, I would pay the cost to transport these offenders to Arizona where warden says there is plenty of room.

Loud and talentless

I wouldn't even pee on that girl ... wouldn't want to put my urine in such an awful situation!

MrDotCom

If Khloe ONLY weighs 145, Shaquille O'Neal must only weigh 200 and Serena Wiliiams must only weigh 100.

White Man

The judge knew this would happen. He just wanted her to go through the motions of being locked up even if it was only for a couple hours. Even in less populated areas most jails credit a person "day-for-day", which means if your sentenced to 30 days, then you usually are released after 15 days assuming your haven't been in any trouble during incarceration. Bottom line, all jails are overcrowded.

Candie Cane

Was she in the klink for Giving her sister Kim K. BOTOX in the ASS??? That may be why they let her out so soon, because Kims ASS was sagging!

Dale

How about a house arrest or is her house too crowded also?

alreadybad

The whole idea that they can't be in the same prison with everyone is completely ridiculous. Build ANOTHER PRISON FOR WOMEN. Is California really THAT stupid? Well Gov.Arnold, explain this stupidity, the rest of the US taxpayers would love to hear it, we want to make sure that crap stays in lala land and falls into the sea with you and the next big earthquake. I'm sorry about the fires in Cali but my money stays in my pocket, get it from this bi&^%'s fine that she should have been given.

bjv

What a damn shame! I used to watch an episode once in a while, but no more! Instead of paparazzi out there putting her in the spotlight I would love to see people out there with pictures of victims of DUI. If this is the type of people the Cheetah girl hangs out with, I will not let my children watch her either. I used to admire Olympian Bruce Jenner, he is a joke. Why do the community service when all she was going to get were 100 minutes? Girl, you could have done it for the exercise factor, you are BIG!

Trooper Tom

Hey five more minutes of photo op time for this waste of space

V

YAY!!! I love her, I hope she's ok!!!!

Paula

This is so wrong. It's supposed to be the person at the front of the line that gets loosed, not the person at the back!!