Simpson a

Heckled Hen

at First Country Gig

7/20/2008 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072008_jess_getty-1There must have been some Dallas Cowboy fans in the crowd.

Jessica Simpson had her country music debut at Country Thunder in Wisc. last night -- and walked out to a mix of cheers and boos. Kenosha News reported a number of scathing reviews from audience members such as, "It's crap, she doesn't belong here," "She's not good enough to be here," and "She's an embarrassment to country music."

That's a good start.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MarzBlakMon

Use spell check before you auhtor webmaster

blt

BIG surprise there.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

whatever

I love her new country music, keep it up Jess.

mya

I don't like Jessica Simpson, so this is music to my ears!!!!!

HeTouchedMyHeart

Pop, country, jazz, rock 'n roll--you name any genre and this chick wouldn't be able to sing it. This chick can't carry a tune in a bucket. She can't act. She can't sing. Why is she always in our faces? Does papa Joe pay someone to make sure she stays in the limelight? And because your "career" fell below bottom after your divorce from Nick....I hope another reality show isn't in the making. Stop the insane attempts to "be someone" and go live your life in a quiet corner somewhere and be happy.

Janet

She looks like a blow up doll!

Luke Warmwater

Maybe Ashlee will go country as well. That's a trainwreck I'd pay to see - edgy, lip synching angst with banjos.

Sam

I really don't think her new song is that good. It's okay, but it doesn't show off any real vocal talent like carrie underwood or taylor swift. I also don't think the writing was terribly creative. When it comes on, I don't immediately change it but I think she's going to have to step it up

Moon

JESSICA, YOUR 5 MINUTES ARE UP SUGAR........HAVE FUN LIVING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AS A WASHED UP LOSER HAS BEEN. YOU SUCK AND FINALLY EVERYONE REALIZES IT. HA HA HA HA

StarrStruck

She sucks any way you look at her. I don't understand why this woman is famous.

me

oh my gosh that pic of her....

Carol

I was backstage when she was singing. It was sad she has no stage presence and Tony was flirting with some petite young girl and I saw him put her digits in his phone when she called him!

Bandolero

She is a manufactured in Hollywood personality with minimal yet marketable talent, who should stay in microwaved pop culture.

william richard bradford

father joe taught both his
daughters how to pucker up..........

nira k

A blow up sex doll! No, no, no ...wait. At least blow up sex dolls serve a purpose.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments