Cristiano Ronaldo, It's Official: "Euro Greasy"

7/21/2008 4:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis has met his oily match in the uber-bronzed Portucheese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. Let's pray that those rosary beads don't leave a tan line.

Ding! You're done, dude.

Anita

Ronaldo has a stupid retarded grin from too many headballs.

ME

considering that this guy is pratically that color w/out sun he is just right!
it's not like he went from pale white to this. geeezzz come on people, some of you pay to have his color.

anonymous

You pasties are just jealous, because you can't get that dark. Tanned skin looks so much better than that white pale skin. That pale skin looks like you stink...

Blissfull

There is a difference between choosing to be greasy and not helping but be greasy. Brandon can't help being the greasy Mc Cheesey that he is. The hot Pocho in the pic, chooses to be greased up, and I would help grease him up any day of the week. YuMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!

Anita

Douche looks half black already. Why does he want to get deeper tan.

anonymous

Dang he is darker than I am and I'm brown skinned.

ME

#17 that is so true, the "pasties" pay to get this gorgeous bronze color but just end up with an ugly orange shade

Paul

sure is pretty now, but I'd hate to see his skin in another 20 years

ImSoCherri

ahahaha!!!! TMZ....you dudes are a bunch of HATERS!!!!!! Jealous?

truth

OMG that man is so smoking HOT! The things I would do to him........I'll just leave it at that!! DAMN!!

truth

OMG that man is so smoking HOT! The things I would do tohim........I'll just leave it at that!! DAMN!!

Nobody In Particular

It's obvious one of the TMZ guys wrote about C.R. this time. Possibly the surfer "dude". Go catch a wave, dude.

Nicole

Its so funny that he pretends to be straight by being photographed with a girl every so often. He is soooo gay! anyone can see that, he needs to get out of the closet! He is also very slimy looking, not attractive at all, I always think his head looks to small for his body, kinda out of proportion.

moni

So many negative comments, i hope he goes back and never comes back to this negativity! So what if he loves to get tanned, he looks great regardless. TO MANY HATERS, Go back Cristiano!

el polacko

oh baby ! i would love to slide up and down on that man for a few hours !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments