Halle Berry Baby Plummets ... In Price

7/21/2008 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bucking the baby photo pimping trend, Halle Berry revealed the first pics of her four-month-old daughter to people, not People.

Halle won't sell the pictures of baby Nahla to the tabloids. Instead she just showed off the adorable photos while shopping over the weekend in L.A.

We're hearing some paparazzi are pissed, because they wanted the first shot of the kid -- a shot that could have gone for millions. Good luck getting that now.

Jennifa O Jenny

If I were her - I'd take the money from the tabloids and give to charity like Brad/Angelina do. Nicole Kidman is also not selling the photos. I understand why they don't want to sell the photos but, instead, give for free. But if you can raise money for charity - you should do it. What's it to you to have the photo shoot if it means helping a charity and in turn, needy people. The mags are going to make money off the photos - only fit that the parents get a cut.

river rat

Just another measure of Halle's integrity, a virtue sorely lacking in Hollywood these days. Good for you, pretty lady!

duh

Yay for Halle! I am so sick of this baby photo selling thing. Seems a bit wrong. Also, I don't need pics of celebrity babies on the cover of every single magazine every single month with celebs talking about how their lives have changed forever, blah, blah.. really? How interesting to read this for the billionth time! Not.

sheesh

Joanne

I would not call this "pimping out one's child". I am sure I am not the only person that would like to see what these children look like.... I have a Mom's brag book, too. That is cute of Halle to have one. We saw the pic of her baby.... but it was only her backside.. Let's see her face...

kane

Nothing wrong with selling the pics if they give the money to charity.

Cool

Selling the pics for charity is okay with me..the Paps are going to be hounding you regardless so why not sell them and donate to charity!!!

run away!

Good for Halle! It's no one's business what her child looks like. And NO, she shouldn't do a magazine cover just because the money can go to charity. BTW, Wordy is a bigoted idiot.

frankly_disturbed

Good for her!

Switch

ohhh pouring water on paps fire.

catie

Good for her, at least there is one parent (unlike the jolie/pitt ...spears...ect) that is abouve pimping thier child out for money....she is a great mom and I admire her fir it.

eb

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, TMZ. YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SHE HAS MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HER LIFE. SO WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SELL THE PICTURES FOR MONEY. BOO HOO, GO CRY ME A RIVER, TMZ.

Bird

She may not be selling them, but a pap got the pics none the less. I saw pics that appeared to have been taken in her back yard on a blog today. They came out before TMZ's pic of a pic so the pap must have sold them to someone, just not TMZ.

Grace

Well at least she's doing the right thing by not exposing her child to the papz!! Maybe if Britney had heeded the wearning she might not be in this mess from the gate. I'm sure Halle's baby is a cutie pie. Heck, look at who the father is. One more thing, I'm sure Shar Jackson is laughing all the way to the bank now that Kevin has full custody of the boys!! She's going to get paid very very well... Opps!!! ya did it again Brit.

Grace

TMZ is just pissed because they didn't get the first close up shots folks. And the pics of her on Mediatakeout.com are blurry and you can't really see them. Hey TMZ tell that blonde hair dude that looks like Tarzan to do a better job or he won't get a raise!! LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments