Just What A-Rod Needs: More Women

7/21/2008 7:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A-Rod is beefing up his legal team with more lawyers in his divorce case ... and these are some high-powered chicks!

Two new attorneys have been added to Mr. Rod's legal roster: Cynthia Greene and Laura Davis Smith. They will join Ira Elegant (yes, we love his name) in that whole divorce thing with the other Cynthia.

Jeezlouise

He is so friggin hot! I mean, can you imagine him banging Madonna? I'm surprised she can walk properly, let alone dance and tour.

Steve

A'Rod is cheating on Carol? Say it aint so.

Kelli

What a male whore! lol Fry his azzzz!!! He is obviously a sex-addict gone bad in the public eye!!

Kay

I hope the judge is a woman, too. A woman who thinks that if A-Rod wants to pay out big bucks to ladies, at least one of them should be his wife.

Jack

All i have to say is yummy!!!!! He is so fricken hot!!!!

Illinois person

I hope that soon-to-be ex Mrs. Bitch gets brought down to size. She ain't crap without his name and money. Enjoy it while you can Mrs. C/rod 'cause your claim to fame is about to come to a screeching stop.

White Pam in Tennessee

Why in the hell do you need that many lawyers? Cuz the more money you have, the more lawyers you need?

Kim Rocks

His creek wife is an ass hole, shes a control freak. I heard that she would try to keep him away from eating dominican foods, give me a break he's from dominican Republic how could you even try to tell a man what he could and could not eat.. Arod come here to me I would cook whatever you want.... :)

paul dennis reid

either way, A-STRAY will be writing
checks addressed to a cynthia..........

TRACKER

a-rod.thanks for sighning the kids baseball last week at allstars parade..........no one else would sighn anything........the kid was thrilled.will never forget.and you made a big impression on all of us.......

Brian

I'm so tried of this divorce already and it was only filed a week or two ago and actually "I'd do" he was born in good ole' NYC

justsaying

Damn! another girl!!! A-Rod, you're my hero!!!!!!!!!!

MC

A-Rod. Get over yourself. There are more important men in this world, such as our military, fire fighters, police, etc. They are the people who need to be raking in some of the money these so-called athletes and celebrities make. The families of our heroes can use the money to put food on their table, roof over their head, clothes and education for their children without having to worry where their next penny will come from. These are the people the media should be covering, not the overpaid nobodies. I am sick of hearing about them. Give credit where it is due.

toodlz

thank you tmz for posting another pic of a rod...woohoo!!!