Nothing Is Smoother Than Billy Dee Williams

7/21/2008 3:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like former malt liquor shill Billy Dee Williams forgot the #1 rule for having a good time -- he ran out of Colt 45!

paul dennis reid

don't mess with a smooth
man and his 40's..........

Bandolero

I said You ain't so hot! Baby... You was The Man in your day!

Mik

Two Drawbacks to drinking a case of Colt 45 ,Obama and the Williams sisters start looking good.

Switch

i used to think he was smooth until those DirecTV commercials came out. more looks like a speechless airhead relying on his
clothes and backdrop to get by

Bird

Wow, Billy Dee still looks good. And don't the paps know he's not going to be giving shots out to Colt 45 without an endorsement deal? Apparently he gets his checks from AT&T now.

verano

Billy Dee will always be smooth and hot as hell. I remember him doing that commercial back in the day but I also remember the Wayans brothers doing it as a skit for the Living Color TV show back in the 90's. It was funny as hell back then and still funny now. I used Billy Dee's perfume 'Undeniable' for many years until it was discontinued. I got no complaints wearing that fragrance!

Raven

You babies go drool over Brad and George. Give me a real MAN any day. Billie Day used to make me moist back in the day. Let's see what your lover boys look like when they reach their 70's.

LH

What's wrong with grandmas? Just like Billy Dee Williams, there are grandmas out there who have more sex appeal and energy in their tongue than most shapely 20 year olds. The time is right for real men to bring their talent back to the top. The rappers are mostly getting arrested and locked up for this and that. Just like Billy Dee, I am thrilled that another talent is returning -- he is Chubby Checker. So, to Billy Dee and Chubby .. both of you were cool then and you are cool now. Show them how it's done because nobody is locking us up now.

Elementa

YO!!! BILLY DEE BACK IN DA" HOUZE!!! THE PRESIDENT OF MALT REINGS SUPREME ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE OLD CATS HANGIN' OUTSIDE THE 7-11'S AND WAWA'S. JUST A THOUGHT SHOULDN'T BE A RUNNIN' MATE FOR OBAMA?, SINCE MCCAIN IS KICKIN' THE OVER 70 VOTE. JUST THINK FREE MALT LIQUOR AND HE COULD DO HUGE ENDORSEMENT DEALS FOR THE COUNTRY TO PROMOTE OVERSEAS. WELL GOT TO GO AND CATCH MY 40 BEFORE SHAKY THE HOBO STEALS IT FIRST. PS. TO THE AVON REPS LET'S START A CAMPAIGN TO BRING THAT FRAGRANCE "UNDENIABLE" BACK, WHO CARE ABOUT DEREK JETER. THAT CAT HAS TO MANY SCRATCH MARKS UP HIS BACK. PLUS IF MEMORY SERVES ME BILLY DEE'S AD FOR IT SMOOTHER THAN COLT 45.

he got brit the brats pink eyes

Oh Billy Dee! Where is he at? He'd be a smooth running mate for Obama, true dat...then we get big deep discounts on Colt 45 and AT and T....he smooth like that....Where are those commercials? Any websites to find it?
What about Carl Weathers from Rocky movies....too cool, too smooth

he got brit the brats pink eyes

That was TMI #6! haha! Good stuff to read though.....haha!

Just Restless

I've loved him since I was 10yrs old...Now 42. And those AT&T commercials...well, never mind...He STILL rocks my boat!

Lee

Billy Dee Williams should not be remembered for colt 45 commercials but for being a good actor . He is leading man quality and a very handsome and valid actor who like so many black actors are sorely overlooked such as James Earl Jones. Louis Gosset Jr, Calvin Lockhart (dec) there should have been plenty of roles for them but hollywood has always been a place to overlook many and to enhance the usual suspects .

Lisa

Mr. Billy Dee Williams....whaaaaaaat a man! He should be one of very few people granted a pardon not to ever age. Ever! I have been wanting to meet him since forever. (Well, since the early 1970's), oh, and I'm still waiting. :) A powerful beautiful, strong, sexy, talented, smooth, very handsome man. He just doesn't quit. Oh Billy Dee, I'll just adore you forever. <3
Respectfully,