Bulletin: Brit Kid is Fine

7/22/2008 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsThere's a magazine out there that is pushing a story that Jayden James is autistic. It ain't so.

In case you read it, we're told by Britney Spears' peeps that the story is ridiculous. Brit was at Jenny McCarthy's autism event Saturday night, and the mag figured two and two added up to five.

But it's just not true.

dmx

I recently read a thing about Jamie Lynn and her new baby where Jamie said her mother told her not to listen to anybody else and follow her instincts in raising the baby, just like she did with her own children. Well, yes, Lynne Spears followed her own instinct and look what she got for her efforts. I hope Brit's dad keeps up the good work with Britney because Lynne's kind of child rearing nearly destroyed Brit. Remember, if you read about them over the years, Lynne controlled everything about Britney's childhood and career and made herself rich off Britney. The dad didn't have much say-so in raising her until now. I hope Jamie Lynn does better than her mom did raising Maddie and I hope Maddie and Brit's 2 boys do not fall too much under Lynne Spears' influence.

dmx

Lynne Spears is a trip. She's the most conceited human being ever seen around these parts. Nobody likes her but since she made her fortune people kiss her ass and she thinks she is liked. So sorry, Lynne. We think Jamie Lynn will do okay because during her most influential childhood years Lynne was too busy pimping and robbing Britney. By the time Jamie began to make some money she was already past her most influential years. She is loyal to her sister and her mom but she is not stupid and she knows what their failings are, she knows more than she will ever tell. Britney's two boys are cute little kids and they are doing better since Britney hasn't been around them full time. Now, if Grandma Lynne can keep her hands out KFed's pants, maybe those boys will be fine.

dmx

I saw them when I visited my cousin in Los Angeles a few years ago, didn't get to meet them, but from what I saw, Lynne was prissing and prancing and strutting and making a fool of herself. People were whispering about it. Brit was just there -- younger and better looking and actually looked like she might be embarrassed by her mom. I would've been if she'd been my mom. Really sad what she did to Brit, now there are the 2 boys and Jamie L's little girl to think about. Hopefully they won't suffer too much from all the publicity about Brit and Jamie Lynn.

jana

WHY DO WE NEED TO COMMENT ABOUT BRITNEY? SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL WHO GREW UP TOOOO FAST AND IN THE PUBLIC EYE! SO MANY "CHILD STARS" HAVE PROBLEMS AND SHE IS JUST ONE OF THEM! BRITNEY HAS WORKED VERY HARD TO RECAPTURE HER LIFE---THAT MEANS TO TRY TO WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN AND START OVER. THERE IS SOOO MUCH NEGATIVE IN THE WORLD, LETS BE POSITIVE AND WISH HER THE BEST! WITH THE EXTRA SUPPORT FROM HER FAMILY, DRS AND FRIENDS, SHE IS TRYING TO COME BACK--- I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR HER!!! HER KIDS SHOULD BE OFF LIMITS FOR ANY COMMENTS---THEY ARE INNOCENT! ALL THE NEGATIVE PRESS WAS ABOUT BRITNEY BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK UP ON K-FED, TOO, AS HE HAS HAD QUITE A DRUG PROBLEM IN THE PAST--- MANY IN THE HOLLYWOOD SCENE ARE NOT THE BEST EXAMPLES TO BE AROUND---BRITNEY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT AND CHOSE QUALITY PEOPLE TO INFLIENCE HER! YOU CAN DO IT, BRITNEY!!!

Susan Edwards

I have two little boys that are Autistic.Aint no shame in it.They are both unique and precious and I would never trade them for the world.Its a shame that one celeb cant support another's cause without people jumping to conclusions.

Tina Harris

Jayden James IS NOT autistic! He has fetal alcohol syndromel.

Tina Harris

Has anyone ever seen a picture of Jayden smiling or laughing? I never have. I've seen VERY FEW of Sean P. smiling either.

Big Bear

I am glad the child does not have a problem. The whole thing was brought about because Britney is stupid. Britney is not the brightest bulb in the package and her being around the child her stupid ways may have rubbed off. The list of stupid things is long and includes, Shaving her head, showing her crotch, talking in a strange voice, her driving, ect!!!

krina

ITS KINDA FUNNY HOW ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING TMZ TO GET A LIFE...

YET YOU HAVE TIME TO GO ON THE WEBSITE,READ THE GOSSIP, AND LEAVE A COMMENT. LOL.
THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS.. WHATS YOUR EXCUSE..

IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH.. DONT WATCH IT..

PS I LOVE BRITNEY

Sandeana

Why are posters here insinuating that Jayden James might be autistic, or have fetal alcolholic syndrome? I've seen a couple of kids who have fetal alcoholic syndrome, & their facial features have a certain look, that is not "quite right" about them. Not only is Jayden James completely normal looking, he is an exceptionally beautiful child, who is one of the most gorgeous in Hollywood. He is very photogenic, most young parents would love to have a child who is as beautiful as this child is. He looks just like his mom. He probably is not autistic either. The only thing that might appear to be troubling about this beautiful kid, would be his fright of crowds, & papparazzi snapping cameras in his face. There might be some jealous posters here too because their own children don't have the good looks that this little boy has.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3