Candy to Ed McMahon:

I'm Losing My House Too

7/22/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Candy SpellingEven Candy Spelling is feeling the housing crunch -- she's scaling back from the infamous Spelling mansion to a paltry 16,500 square foot penthouse.

Spelling just dropped $47 million (!!!) of her late husband's money on a two-floor condo that is a third of the size of her 56,500 square foot Holmby Hills estate. The apartment is located on the 41st and 42nd floors of the brand new Century building and won't be ready until 2009 -- around the time Tori gives birth to her fifth rugrat.

Candy is giving up her notorious gift wrapping room, 3,500 square foot closet and bowling alley and making do with the condo's two fireplaces, dining room for 25, staff quarters, massage room, rose garden and private swimming pool. These are tough times, people!

Rustyvain

Going Green..? Yeah green my a$ $
HIPOCRIT!

Movie Ticket Buyer

As much as Aaron Spelling doted on his only daughter, Tori, i cannot believe that he would knowingly, and willingly omit the possibility of leaving his future grandchildren by her penniless, while his not-blood related widow ends up keeping her pet son, Randy, living the high life . Leim, and Stella should receive benefit of a wealthy grandfather's moneys. I cannot envy another's success in earning so much money honestly, therefore i see no reason to be harsh with Tori about being the daughter of such a successful man, however, i can be harsh toward a mother such as Candy, who "punnishes" her daughter, and also her grandchildren with her greed and pettiness toward their mother. I wonder if Randy will receive the same treatment? What did Aaron leave to him i wonder???? And, if he was left more than Tori, how much influence on that decision did Candy have with Aaron?....very interesting

???????

Everything happens for a reason....leaving Tori a miniscule
inheritance has made her stronger....she may not be residing in a
humongous mansion....but she has a beautiful family of her own
now.....Candy Spelling must be bored with all those money/luxury
Aaron Spelling left her behind.....now she's downsizing her
residence......she can do whatever she wants with her money...

Mary Worth

My heart goes out to these rich people. THEY REALLY ARE POOR!

noyankhere

dont hate people!!lol!! you know you would be just as stupidly idiotically pointlessly extravagant if you too got your greedy paws of someone elses money and had good reason to spend it on rubbish before you die!!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

#73...................you're right ..........Rich people has no respect for others , they only think

of there bank accts . Did they forget , Middle Class more likely made them rich . Or did

the rich seem to forget . I know millionaires , and believe me , they don't act snotty

or better , if anything , they appreciate and remember where they can from .

YOu can fall on your face , as fast as you reached the top .

Candy Spelling , not a mother at all . She only thinks of Money , she dream and lives it .

Remember you can't take it with you either , so don't be so selfish.

There's a saying what goes around , comes around , bite you in the butt .

noyankhere

i did the hollywood tour a couple of yrs ago and one of the stops to gape at the rich and ridiculous was a stop by the spelling mansion.. what i remember of it was the blocks and just how perfect they were... the building blocks were something else..that place smells of money, infact it reeks of money !! however, there is just this woman sitting in this huge mansion doing what exactly?. doesnt she get lonely...?.sometimes these people could enhance their lives by helping others .. am sure candy spelling is one of those hollywood women who participates in charity lunches but helping people directly thru different charities is so much more rewarding...there is so much out there.. that house that she was rattling around in could have been put to better use to make a difference to people's lives... sad isnt it.?.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

NOTHING IS WORTH $47 MILLION , SHE'S WASTING MONEY .

TAKE THE 47 AND HELP OTHERS .........

SHE ONLY NEEDS ONE BEDROOM , ONE BATHROOM , KITCHEN

ONE CAR GARAGE , THAT'S IT . SAVE YOUR MILLIONSSSSSSS.

THAT MONEY COULD FEED PEOPLE , GIVING THEM A JOB ,

HEALTHCARE , ETCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.

noyankhere

shirana.. have a cow!! dont stress unless you know these people personally i wouldnt fret over it... they will work it out.. and god knows they have more than enough money to do so.. tori spelling being left out of her fathers will most probably is what is keeping her sane and out of a crack den.!! she has a loving husband, 2 beautiful kids.. a career that at least keeps her comfortably and a cow of a mother but hey!! thats life...

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

89.............I been to Spelling house and believe me , it's overwhelming .

You think how can these people live like this . They could be helping

others instead. That house maintence cost into the millions , power

bill back then cost $20,000 a month , much more now .

Celebs are pitful people and many of them are LONELY .

It's keeping up with the JOneses . Who has the biggest mansion ,

biggest cars ,etccccccccccccc ..

There's no need for someone to have a home that big , especially

Spellings home. Instead of hiring "TRUE AMERICANS " THEY

they hire "mexicans " ,,,,,,,American people can do the job just as

good or if not better. Many of them are ILLEGALS . CHEAP LABOR .

MOST COMPANIES IN USA , ARE HIRING CHEAP LABOR SO THE

CEO'S CAN STICK THE MILLIONS IN THERE BANK ACCT .

Amberelise

Wow, I live by these "rules of life" and somehow I struggle. I stayed in school, didn't do drugs, have never been knocked up and am already married. I have a job that I work every day; do you, or do you just ride on your husbands coattails? I don't own name brand clothing or flitter my money away on anything of the like. I live in a studio apartment with my dog and husband. The "rules of life" don't hand out jobs paying millions to everyone. It doesn't work like that, perhaps you should remove your naive, rose-colored glasses.

And, as to referring to Senator Obama by his middle name, that's very smug of you. It's assuming that the American people are too stupid to realize that a name has nothing to do with someone's ability to lead a country. I, for one, am not that stupid and would prefer if you were to use real stances on the issues if you want to persuade me to not vote for him. No, instead you believe that the general middle-class is unintelligent. Proof that you aren't as "down to earth" as you would like us to believe. No, Miss Narcissistic, I find you arrogant and out-of-touch with the real world. Of course you stand up for Candy, you are much of the same. Too self absorbed. Has it occured to anyone why Candy does this charity work? Not to help others, it's to stroke her ego about what a wonderful person she is.

For the record, Miss Narcissistic, I am unimpressed by your gas guzzling vehicles and your famous CRIMINAL DEFENSE attorney. (What a nice guy.) I work at the number one pro bono law firm in the nation, and am much more proud of that fact. Plus, I actually work, unlike you. Enjoy your day. Do some community work to stroke your ego while you drive your ugly car around town thinking you're something. Because, frankly, Land Rovers ARE ugly and it's more of a joke by car designers that they play on those with bottomless bank accounts.

Karen

To AMSS: Just keep opening your mouth and spewing ingnorance. Hopefully, eventually, it will go away and you can move on. Please do tell all "lazy" poor people to work harder, maybe till they die? Would that be better for you? Contrary to what you want to think, their are plenty of people who work their asses off and still barely make it. This is not their fault. Bad times happening to good people. Your mother may have worked 3 jobs, but apparently you picked up the wrong message or maybe your're just stupid. Either way, it's people like you and old narcissa that are creating the image of republicans that have no grip on reality. Grow up,learn to read or just watch the evening news because you can't seem to see whats going on around you.

Bubblebunny

I felt really lucky today because I got some lean pork steaks with no fat and bones for $2.50, some nice fresh string beans, for a dolla, and a bagga taters for a dolla, ( fresh ones). The center cut bacon was on sale for $2.57, pretty lean, and the gas went down (!) to 4.22 a gallon here. I bought up some fresh fruit that was only a little bruised, and it's nice out , so I washed my own car, with the help of the neighbor kids. Things sure have changed since I got laid off from Chrysler. Candy has no idea, folks...
At least I have a nice relationship with my daughter.

Tori

Tori is showing that she doesn't need her mother's money (formerly her father's money) to be happy. I just wish Candy would get off her high horse and be a real mother and grandmother. Life is short and money fills the bank, not the heart.

Vanessa

Candy to Ed McMahon "I'm Losing My House Too....".
WTF?????
I would like to know what Candy's definition of "Losing" is.
Spent 47 million (!!!) for her condo on the 41st & 42nd floor of the new Century building????? What?, how is that "losing"?
She is making "Do" w/2 fireplaces, dining room for 25, staff quarters, Massage room and blah, blah, blah.....

BITCH PUHLEEEEEZE!!!!

Candy, you wouldn't know what "losing" was if it came up & hit you in the face.

Come down off whatever planet your on, cuz honey that money has a hold of you and your brain!!!

I watched "Tori & Dean Inn Love", and watch "Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood" all the time (re-runs, etc...).
Tori is the only one that came out of that family with her head in the right place.
I know Tori and Randy got $800,000.00 when their Dad passed away. Should have been more.
I know her Dad enjoyed his work and was very good at knowing what people wanted to watch.

I see Tori on her show crying because she just wants a "relationship" w/her Mom.

Tori, for your own sanity, don't waste your time, write your Mom off. She isn't going to change.

Have any of you gone to Candy's website?. I did & thought I was going to throw-up.
The entire site is all about the awards she receives, all her friends coming to her defense re: Tori's book.
Candy doesn't need a pat on the back from anyone, she must have long arms cuz she pats herself on her own back on her entire website
Question: did all these "friends", coming to your defense live with the family 24/7???????????

Hey Candy, if I was pregnant w/ YOUR GRANDCHILREN and having to do all this running around while pregnant, just to try and have some income coming in....remember $800,000.00 doesn't go that far considering the cost of living in the area they live in, I would write a book telling all the dirty laundry about you in a heartbeat.

Don't worry Tori, your a good Mom, I'm so sorry about MiMi LaRue.

If Aaron could see what his wife was doing he would roll over in his grave.

"I'm Losing My House Too"........ Bitch, Get a Clue!!!!
I hope when your time comes, they put all the money you have in your casket, or burn it w/ you if you decide to be cremated.
That way you Candy will be the first person to defy the age old saying, "Can't take it with ya when your gone". Go ahead

Candy, you are the biggest, selfish, money grubbing Bitch I have ever seen.
I hope you and all your money, go straight to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!