Happy Birthday Nick: Welcome to Big People Jail

7/22/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turning 18 has its benefits -- you get to vote, you can join the Army, and, if you're Nick Bollea, you get transferred to the adult section of jail.

Bollea, who has been housed with other juveniles at Pinellas County Jail, will be moved to the adult portion of the facility on Sunday, aka his 18th birthday. It's an open dormitory type of setting where he'll be in close contact with other adult inmates. The inmates are either awaiting sentencing or have already been sentenced in cases ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.

The only way this won't go down is if a judge orders otherwise. He'll be released sometime in October.

Illinois person

Welcome to the big dogs, punk boy. You won't be so smart now. Sit, cry and get comfortable. It's a long time till October. Oh yeah, blond boy, don't pick up the soap either.

FlBiker

Ouch, I must have touched a nerve with the Bollea family and their management reps. Sadly Nick and Brooke are the product of parents that are junkies. One child in jail beforre the age of 18, the other turned out like a street prostitute, neither child could graduate high school. Get used to visiting Nick behind bars, this is his first of many upcoming convictions. How did John Graziano celebrate Nick's birthday, oh that's right, he is a class 3 on the Glasgow coma scale, fixed pupils and comatose, doesn't respond to outside stimulis.

Tina

To Brainy Sly Chic: I hope you end up with a big black man and see what its all about you rat. That is actually a compliment to black men because you are trying to say that they all have huge members. Next, this is to everyone on this page. It is easy to throw stones when you live in glass houses. What about that moron Nicole Richie who was DUI and backwards on the freeway? What about Chloe Kardashian who only served 4 hours when she could have killed someone while DUI AND VIOLATED PROBATION? What about Brandy who had a role in an accident that killed a woman? Wrong is wrong no matter who you are, but it is clear that because of who those women are, they are not in jail today. Nick is only the 'son of' someone famous, so they decided to make an example out of him. I know the young man that was in the car with him has a much harder sentence--he will never be the same again. However, if he's in jail, they all should be because they were all wrong and all could have hurt and killed people--out of those ppl Brandy's accident resulted in a death and she is free as a bird. Nicole was a drug addict and aside from herself, could have killed others. She is now busy with a new baby, when she herself should be changing prison cots, so don't throw judgement so harsh unless it is evenly spread.

Bob Booie

Nick better be ready to pick up the soap in the shower

Christine

I know how you feel it feels to have a real cr#&y Birthday. Like mine was on Friday and I spent it taking out a student loan for my oldest kid to the tune of $20K then I got stuck going to some place for lunch that I can't stand eating at because thats where my husband and other two kids wanted to eat. And when we got home we had cake but, the frosting was not good. Oh and nobody bothered to get me anything. I would not mind going where Nick is going. Big room full of guy who would love a little attention. Sounds like a dream birthday to me!!!

davesmomster

I understand that he has condemned his friend to a non-life but.... his friend got int the car. I have always told my children to be careful of who you ride with, tho I know they didn't always listen and coma for life is a hard way to learn. However, I have a problem with all of you hoping he gets raped in prison by the men. I see this rape problem as a serious issue in our prison system. It's really sickening that this is the expected result of being imprisoned in the US (or elsewhere) today. Nick is majorly guilty, but there are many in prison today for whom the guilt is questionnable and their fate is unfortunately the same. Many people plead nollo contondre rather than face this fate, even if they are truly innocent. We need to take a hard look at how our prison systems are administered because this could be your innocent child or family member. We have already seen how many people have been convicted and later deemed innocent. They have the same horrific experiences as the guilty. Before you go off on me, I believe that Nick is guilty -- it is the reality of sexual battery in prison that disturbs me. I really believe that this is a huge problem in our prison system and want to know how we have somehow accepted this. Am I alone in the world in decrying this accepted behavior? What if your child is accused and sent to prison and you know he (or she) will be repeatedly raped. For God's sake, this is wrong on so many levels. If we can make tissues come out of the box one at a time we surely should be able to prevent rape in prisons. It's not a matter of guilt. It is a matter of humanity. I am horrified by the glee I see here about these incidents. We are a civilized country (supposedly) and this is unacceptable.

mack

Hey you morons, as much as we all hate him and his family, do you really think that the jail can risk the damage to its reputation of having hulk hogans kid hurt in jail? raped in jail? i dont tink so

he will be in protective custody..............................DUH

Bitch Please

Oh please Dear God, let there be some badass former US Marines in there with little Nicky.
Semper Fi

mack

60 He was sentenced to 8 months they said he will be out in august, hmm thats about three months ur right. what happened to the 8 months

musashi

He better not drop that soap!

Kate

NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! NICKY'S GONNA HAVE SEX ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

BITCH!

Twinker

He's gonna have to learn how to sleep with one eye open at all times.

Barb

Nicky boy, this is whats called REAL ality

jbird

Dont drop the soap big boy!!!

Kevin

That's what the smirking little spoiled smartass gets. Time to play hide-the-salami with the big boys Nickki. Your Daddy must be proud