Brit's Driving Has a DNA Link

7/23/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lynne Spears: Click to watch!Britney Spears is a famously bad driver and it may be an inherited trait.

According to the Enquirer, in 1975 Lynne hit and killed a 12-year-old boy who was riding his bike in Kentwood. The article says Lynne was driving her brother to the hospital when the incident occurred.

A rep for Lynne told the tabloid "It bothers Lynne still to this day," adding, "She really doesn't like to talk about it. She just wanted to forget that it ever happened -- but she can't."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BabyGirl

First!

i hate hollywood

lol, "IM OLD BUT I"LL TRY AND LOOK LIKE A 25 YEAR OLD!!! GROW UP YOU OLD WHORE AND RAISE YOUR KIDS!

sheesh

Wow, keep digging up the dirt and piling it on. Why would you do this? Crawl back under the rock you came from TMZ.

LaReina

Irrelevant. Come on, TMZ, you can do better than that.
Or maybe not.

cindy

OK, so she thinks its POSSIBLE to FORGET she KILLED a child?! Is Lynne Spears woman enough to say that to the parents of the boy she killed? I'll bet not.

Billy

This is horrible. Take this down. 1975 come on. Have a little bit of respect for this tragic accident.

Liz

I'm sure that she will send you a "thank you" note for bringing this to everyones attention. This is pathetic TMZ! It happened in 1975.................what the hell were you doing in 1975?!

.....marlene

Excuse Me? You heard it from the ENQUIRER ??????
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!

Malcolm

Sweet Jesus, the story has finally come out. I swear it was an accident, I SWEAR! My pappy had been distilling moonshine, I thought it was water. I never meant to hurt anyone. Just please, please, I beg of you don't let Britney know. We picked the bike up and gave it to her for her Birthday. It was her first bike. We didn't have no money we were poor folk back then.

whatthefrig

That is not something a person will ever get over.

Now on a mean note....my God that woman needs to get a pair of lips!!!!

Why?

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT A MINUTE? SHE FRICKIN KILLED SOMEBODY? I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MY SELF AFTER THAT! AND A 12 YEAR OLD? WOW!

rachel

just when i think TMZ can't sink any lower they surprise me. this is so damn low it's sickening.

breakingnewsmyass

Breaking news: Gee whiz! This happened 33 years ago! What was breaking news last week? Richard Nixon resigned?

Kay

I hope the family of that child doesn't read this. Life is cruel enough.

shelly

I'm sure this is the hardest thing to live with. Leave the woman alone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments