Donde Esta Su Madre?

7/23/2008 6:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a busy day in jail on Tuesday, Christian Bale got back to promoting his film and hit up "The Dark Knight" premiere in Barcelona today.

We're told he signed autographs... but didn't answer any reporter questions. Of course he didn't.

hh

HIS MOM AND SISTER SOUND LIKE MONEY-GRUBBING LOWLIFES TO ME!!!!!!!

P-Type

Leave him alone already- this is your millionth story on him- let it go!

bb

He is so damn sexy!!!

Kylie

stold you they were hiding his stash! No really, until we hear it from his mouth we will never really no the whole truth, I do agree his mom anad sister sound like money hungry people and he is under alot of stress so we his fans should maybe give him some credit and love him cuz he is a good actor and sooooooooo HOT!REAlly!!!

Bonton

I dont believe for a second that he physically assualted them......I think he is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!! BTW I saw The Dark Knight last night---awesome!

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

I think it was all a mis-understanding. It blew out of porpotion...ayy papi chulo you are muy delicioso Christian Bale makes me blushall over !!! oh wait he is married, never mind still he is caliente

- la caballota luv u letty G

that's all

I LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!

roo

I couldn't agree with you more. TMZ should lay off the guy! If you must cover hin than at least be supportive!!! Just because hes being a professional and doing whats asked of him inspite of his craaaaazy money hungry mom and sis. Honestly, He should get an award just for dealing with this and keeping his commitments. Bale you rocks!!! your were being way to nice to let them back in your life... Stick with your dad, hes got your back!

roo

We love you!!!

jackschitt

This was a publicity stunt to take away the attention from Heath Ledger.

key

I guess the movie is so good that it makes you want to slap your mama.

mary lloyd

...I heard the mother went on a rant and insulted Christian's wife of 8 years....and she got shoved when he walked by the mother & sister to leave the room.....too bad. He even put them up at the snazziest hotel in town....but they slunk home....

against bipolar bitches

women like these 2 are known for shouting false allegations at the slightest provocation
my guess is, its less of a money motive, and more of a bipolar episode. i would bet they believe the allegations and feel they are founded and important enough to shout to the world, I almost wish he was Batman and stomped on them both.

barbara

This guy hates the press and shuns all publicity...I think it's easy to see why. Leave Christian alone.

Baseball Junkie

whatado, Why would they need to draw attention away from Heath Ledger? Everyone agrees that he did a fantastic job, he's being suggested for a posthumous Oscar, and the movie ads and tie-ins feature the Joker. Heath's accidental overdose hasn't had any negative effect on the movie at all.
I think that this situation is exactly what it sounds like. Mom made Christian choose between her and his father. He chose his father and went on to make millions and now she's upset that she's not getting what she considers her share of the money and/or fame. And sis, who chose Mom, is upset that she picked the losing side.
Get a grip. It's not all about Heath.

Go Sox