« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Laird & Gabby

Stay Tanned & Toned

7/23/2008 4:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Surf stud Laird Hamilton and his volleyball babe wife Gabrielle Reece are a perfect fit. Check out their matching abs!

You'd never guess it by looking at them, but Gabby had baby Brody Jo six months ago and Laird is 44.

Sorry, America, but not everyone's body goes downhill after marriage.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Whatever

What a stupid headline: The Brangelina of fitness??? What the he$% does that mean?

Janet

They're a beautiful couple!

Whatever

Tony you sound a little bitter. Remember, we all choose our path to success, in your case its seems you chose the path to the lack of success. Instead of whining about someone having more than you, do something about it and be a little more pro-active in your own success.

Shouldn't hate on something who works hard at what they love to do and be successful at it. It seems to me that you are the type of person who waits at the time clock at 4:55p waiting for it to say 5:00p and go home.

The Truth

cop out Tony....choices....toys or abs....kids or sunshine....choices

D

Hey! Surfing and playing volleyball are stressful jobs too, ya know brah? I mean it totally sucks when you can't find a wave that talks to you, ya know brah?

you losers

It's called working out and dieting, not everyone needs to be a professional athlete to accomplish either of these. Or you can sit around on a computer whining about fit people, their lifestyle, and playing a victimized role to obese America. lay off the fastfood you bunch of whining chubbies.

Whatever

Thanks TMZ for changing the headline to fit the article.

Tony: I just wonder what you say about all athletes who play sports, actors and actresses who read from a script or models who use their body??????

Jane

Gabrielle has always been both beautiful and fit. It doesn't surprise me that her body didn't go straight to hell after giving birth the first time but I AM surprised it bounced back so quickly after baby number two. Just goes to show you what exercise and diet can do for you. Nanny or not; these two were toned as hell long before they ever had kids. But can anyone tell me why she filed for divorce and then retracted it a few years ago? That's always bugged me!!!

roxie

Good for them! I always liked them as an athletic couple. You never hear any drama about them either. ALOHA!

wisegirl

Why are people so amazed that people in their early 40's look good? It's really not that old. Most of friends look like this too. This is what 40 looks like. They look their age!

Edward

These two are professional athletes. You haters couldn't deal with THEIR real worlds.

Avenge, revenge, whatever

Get back to your triple whopper Tony. And don't forget to dip your pizza in ranch dressing, you freaking hog!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

THEY LOOK REALLY GREAT!

NICE JOB!

usedbongs.com

I live on Maui and see them from time to time.
They look even better in person and are really cool.
Maui No Ka Oi!

Joanne

Ewwww. What is wrong with her belly button? If that was me, I'd be COVERING THAT UP-- not showing it to the world. Ughhhh... I have never seen anything like that IN MY LIFE.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments