Larry B: I Did Not Have Sex With That Man

7/23/2008 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry BirkheadHow many times can a guy say he didn't have sex with another guy?

Larry Birkhead was deposed for ten hours (yes, we counted!) yesterday in the defamation lawsuit filed by Howard K. Stern against Rita Cosby.

In a book Cosby wrote last year, she claimed Anna Nicole Smith had a video of Stern and Birkhead having sex.

macieGray

WTH?? 10hours!! Rita knows she is screwed. Where is her "eyewitness" Jackie Hatten?? You know, the one who couldn't keep her ugly mug from in front of a camera spewing her lies. She was so eager to tell the world, why can't she be found now?? Mmmm looks like D Clarks investigating skills are not a great as he makes people believe. LOL
Thanks for the book Rita, its going to make Howard a VERY wealthy man.

Hanging Out

I would have sex with Larry. I would also have sex with Howie. They turned me down, so I put my pants back on and left the room. Darn.

LRT

I don't care who you sleep with! Doesn't do a thing to MY LIFE!

Liz

When is butterfly going to court for posting lies about Virgie Arthur?

Glisten Garbor

Anything is possible with the Anna Nicole train wreck passengers and friends..

ME

Go get her, Howard. It's so obvious she wrote the untruth - she's totally disappeared. Rita's career is over.

Liz

Howard & Larry need some more money to pay their drug bills.....these boys don't work honest jobs.

Twinker

I'd have gay sex for the possibility for a chunk of that fortune too.

With the exception of not allowing Gandma Vergie some visitation with her granddaugter, Larry has been an excellent father so he should not be allowing anything or anyone to drag him down and taking up his time. So what if Rita wrote a book? I read the whole book in about 45 minutes and felt it was almost a laughable rehash of the National Inquirer. Parts of it damned HK$ but not so much to Larry Birkhead. So what if Anna made some sort of vague reference to gay sex or a video? She was obviously clouded many times in her judgement, and, depending on her mood, she could be very vindictive. No one escaped her wrath when she was having a snit fit.

What's going to take this feud out of the trailer park and into a higher realm is for Birkhead to allow Grandma to have some sort of visible relationship with her granddaughter. No one has emerged unscathed by this whole ordeal and the focus needs to be on the emotional and physical well being that precious little grl.

Perple

Who cares, get a life!

Innocent ByStander

I went to a concert last night in Houston to see Motley Crue,I went to the back stage party too! Howie I love you! Howie have coffee with me, right now! Howie will you still love me in the morning? I am rich and have a pool with a slide down a mountain. Stone cup holders. Very nice. I am very popular and go to partaaaaaaaays all the time. Howie I'm rich sue me!!! Please!! Is this still on topic??? I really dont' care cause I never stick to the topic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
S
M
A
C
K

D
O
W
N
D
O
L
L

skhg

It wouldn't surprise me one bit,if it's true. It's pretty obvious by now, that him and Howard were in cahoots,all along. What was he doing hanging around with that bunch in the first place, if he's so innocent? If there was a tape, you can bet it's been long gone, for quite sometime, but I don't doubt that it existed. Oh well, the main thing is, it all played out for him and Howard. They're the ones left holding the money.. right?? Think about it. That little girl's the one I feel sorry for. She'll never know a normal life.

TMZ FAN

Right on Larry and Howard.. (Not that I believe either of them) .. You go!!! ((Can I borrow a cup of money please.. Thanks))

TMZ FAN

RIP ANNA !!! ... Arf ..

TMZ FAN

It dosn't matter who anyone sleeps with .. It's not our business!! .. ((Where can I buy the video??)) *Blush

RoseSpanks

17. Someone should slap the shiiiit out of that Biitch

Posted at 11:41AM on Jul 23rd 2008 by Mack

Are you promoting violence or just the BDSM lifestyle? Which one do you consider to be the B!tch, Larry or Howard?