Makeup Mishaps

7/23/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We often criticize stars for not wearing makeup, but in this case, we take it back! Clearly these celebs need to leave the painting to the painters.
Makeup Mistakes -- click to launch

marybeth

Ewww,ewww,ewwww! Jackie Stallone's ears are sliding right off of her head! Seriously, Hollywood, take note!

megn

I think Brooke looks great in this picture. The rest? Not so much.

BabyGirl

She looks horrible. You know why they wear so much make-up... because they are so U-G-L-Y without it!!!

FlBiker

Hey Brooke, nice penis, maaam.

Twinker

Wow, I think Brooke looks great....for 1985

BERT

i THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!

FlBiker

Brooke looks as good as any day shift tranny dancer at Mons Venus.

anonymous

F this...Why do any of the stars need all the "makeup" ? And for the record she looks good without it as well.

sara g.

i think Brooke looks pretty..

Kathie is a phony

Brook looks great. Really glamorous like a celeb should look. Too bad some of the other skanks don't take a lesson from her! She looks flawless.

Party 'till you die!

Yet again, whenever I see girls with bad eyelashes, I have flashbacks of a trip to Mexico with my girlfriend. I woke up after a particularly hard fought night of beer and tequila to find a massive roach snacking on my GF's eye boogers! I quickly slapped it off of her face and then profusely apologized for accidentally bumping her when I rolled over! Her screams would have just been too much for the crushing hangover I was already sporting!!!

GGG

When people are on stage and in front of flashing cameras, they need extra makeup so as not to look faded out. Take a makeup lesson here folks. If you look at Brooke when she is NOY working, her makeup is much less. Get real here.

Twinker

So, Brooke, how much do you charge per hour?

Beebo

TMZ kinda got it wrong here. These people are wearing no more or less makeup than they are in your "better" makeup followup. The big difference is EXTREME CLOSE UP vs FAR A FRICKIN WAY. A lot of the people mentioned are a big freakin mess no matter how much or little makeup they apply. That picture of Brooke Hogan is probably the prettiest I've ever seen her. She's a "handsome" big boned gal....I'm sure she knows that and wears lots of makeup to feminize herself. It's a lot, to be sure, but professionally applied.

Pderk

Hi, I'm writing this from the 80s and I think she looks great! Oh wait there really wasn't Internet in the 80's...BUSTED>

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments