Paris Lost, Found in Hypocrite County

7/23/2008 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton scoffed at L.A. suburb Glendale on her blog a few weeks back, claiming she's strictly a Bev Hills gal and hasn't been to the G spot in months.

But get this: Law enforcement tells us yesterday at 3:20 PM, Paris was pulled over by the CHP on the 134 freeway in GLENDALE ... near the offramp where wrong-way Nicole Richie was busted for DUI in 2006.

Paris was pulled over for weaving (a non hair-related offense) and offered officers this explanation: "I'm lost." Always a good defense in court.

She was given a warning and went off on her merry way. No word if she ever found out how to get home.

Glisten Garbor

Is that the best you've got? zzzzzzzzzzzz

Robin

She's lost, for sure!

Anita

I wish you folks would stop making mountains out of molehills.

If she was lost it means she was not familiar enough with the area to know her way around.

My wife does that too, she has a hard time trying to find her wy around in an unfamiliar neighborhood.

ash

Surprise Surprise, she is such a fake . . . and LAPD as always giving "celebrities" (and I use that term VERY loosely) a break.

Anita

Oh honestly. How is she being hypocritical?
She said she does not live in Glendale but she did not say she would never go there again.
Just lay off Paris, she is not doing anything wrong.
Stop trying so hard to make her look bad over nothing. Jerks.

Team Kim

She's more lost then she even knows....

Anita

Driving and looking for an adress at the same time IS hard.
Most of us have a tendency to want to weave out into the direction we're looking at.

Stop being so mean to the poor girl for being human geez you people.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the universe.
The world revolves around you.
I care about every little thing you do.
You bring joy to my furry life.

800 Pound Gorilla

Audrina HOT

Paris is so 2007

Last Laugh

Hey Paris!!! You've been doing really well. I'm proud of you. Don't listen to the haters!

ME

THEY JUST BELIEVED HER AND LET HER GO. IF IT WAS ONE OF US THAT WOULDN'T FLY. PROBABLY GOING BY THE SAME CRACK HOUSE HER FRIEND WAS.

Anita

Slow newsday? This is grasping at straws.

There are celebs out there who are acting wayyyy crazier than Paris ever did when she was younger.
She actually has calmed down while others are becoming weirder every day.

I'm sick of you fault finding and back biting. Like all of you have ever have been so super perfect.

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

Paris = Passé

And doesn't this chick drive Bentleys and Maybachs? I'm sure they're equiped with GPS--for half-a-mil they better be.

Whatever

Does anyone really care? NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita

I feel bad for Paris that a few websites are always trying to put her in a bad light by exaggerating a little mistake or fabricating outright lies.

I also happen to be a huge Good Charlotte fan and I think Benji is just perfect for Paris. He keeps her grounded while being talented and succesful himself.

Joel and Benji are the best things that could have happened to Nicole and Paris. Just let them be happy for a change.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments