Bindi Irwin -- Let Her Eat Cake

7/24/2008 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bizarrely mature tween Bindi Irwin is ten years old today.
Bindi turns 10
Bindi looked ecstatic just before cutting into her dead father's image on her birthday cake. Check out brother Bob's face as he's about to get a slice. Crikey!

reed

Lindsay, Oh please kids loose their parents all the time! But you dont see others wh*ring out their grief on television trying to squeeze every dime they can from the situation. Another "honorable" family would ask the media to respect their privacy not get an intervied every few months on how they are "coping". This family is sick! They need to stop acting like Steve is still alive and move on!

Me

Holy cow some of you are not really smart. Most of steve's family pictures have every member with him. He was a family man thats it thats all.
Here for you stupid ones that say his daughter is not on photo

reed

The three of them probably argued who would get to eat Steve's head after this photo opt.

Rhonda

Why is everyone freaking about the pic on the cake? I know a lot of people who have family pics placed on their b-day cakes. She is just a child; leave her alone.

Mags

Amirra, I'm 5'10, blond, and beautiful, thanks for asking. And I'll say it again she is a FUGLY little girl!!! I assume you're fugly too which why you're so bothered by my comment.

pattie in cali

HAPPY BIRHTHDAY BINDI, MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AN YOUR FAMILY

PATTY

you know... maybe SHE picked out the picture.. it may be one of her favorites. and as for "eating" his picture.. it's a PICTURE people.. made out of sugar.. nothing more...
Happy Birthday!

Steve

Gosh, she looks strange, and I think it's awful how this mother is pimping her kid out to keep the royalty checks coming in. Shame

LadyG

Have some of you stopped to think that maybe that is what she wanted on her cake? It's not uncommon for parents to allow their children to pick what kind of cake they want. Oh and for all of you that are taking delight in picking on a child, you are pathetic. I hope that none of you have children.

Lindsay

haha someone called someone else illiterate but spelled illiterate wrong...

Soul Cry

Every time I see this girl, I think of the sad and sudden loss of her father. Happy Birthday...continue is legacy girl!

reed

Bindi's real father is a lion that Steve use to train, hence the resemblence

stephc5

To 'Me' So she was cropped out of the picture. So what? It's still weird.

Angela Black

I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. Bindi this is your day and I want you to enjoy it. Don't listen to what other people think. You are a very special little lady don't ever forget that. Your mom I know is very proud of you and your dad is to.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvaBardot

Some of you are just cruel. Have some of you looked in a mirror lately? You would see a monkey's ass staring back at you. She's a little girl for God's sake!! And I don't think Mrs. Irwin is selling out her kids. I think Bindi would be sad if she could no longer do what she's doing.