Bindi Irwin -- Let Her Eat Cake

7/24/2008 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bizarrely mature tween Bindi Irwin is ten years old today.
Bindi turns 10
Bindi looked ecstatic just before cutting into her dead father's image on her birthday cake. Check out brother Bob's face as he's about to get a slice. Crikey!

Capers

Bindi does have some unfortunate features to her face right now, but I think it is just a phase she is in and that she will grow into a beautiful young lady.....

Cynic

Shame on you people who think it's acceptable to ridicule a child because you don't think she's pretty. No matter what you look on the outside, you are truly ugly if you're mocking this little girl's appearance.

Happy birthday, Bindi! Be smart, be strong, and be yourself - I know your daddy would be so proud of you!

anita

The picture on the cake is their choice, with small children pictures is all you have for memories sometimes. It is small things like that, that keep the person alive in your heart.

meredetrois

Happy Birthday Bindi! I love this picture of Steve and Terry with their kids and I agree with those of you who have said other posters are being unnecessarily cruel and hateful to a 10 yr. old child. She's a beautiful little girl with such a sweet spirit and she loved her dad very much. He died a tragic death and she was very young, if this helps her to deal with his death who are we to judge.

celebutaunter77

These comments are damn funny!
Monkeys, clowns, Mardi Gras masks, ceramic pigs, and Bindi Irwin.
ALL sources of my nightmares.
Creepy, just plain creepy.

MsWaldo

Just let this little girl be a "normal" child. She is not her father and she will never take his place. Get the spotlight off of her and the pressure. It is a sad situation to lose your parent.....I lost mine the day after I was a year old. But life goes on and I hope this little girl can escape the shadow of her daddy.

who cares

TO TINA MARIE
YOU GET A LIFE
THIS IS A PUBLIC POST SO I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT
YOU GET A LIFE SKANK ASS

celebutaunter77

Wow, Cynic, your right. After reading your post I actually felt bad for what I said. I really need to stop being so negative and mean, lord knows I'm no supermodel. Thank you for bringing me out of my fog of anger. I will go home tonight and cry myself to sleep, ...and then have nightmares about that hideous little child!! HA!

celebutaunter77

"shame" on me.

HollyS

10 is a tween now? WTF there are preteens and teens, tween is ridiculous.

sauerkraut

She does look funny. And having a cake with your deceased father's pic on it, is certainly bizzare.

Theeper

Bindi seems like a sweet little girl....but she always appears a bit "programmed" and not child-like. I agree that it's a little odd that her birthday cake has her Dad's picture on it ... it seems like a bit of a publicity thing and not how a little girl's cake should look. It's also too bad that Australia Zoo and Teri have gone "Hollywood". I used to love to watch their show, but now it's just not the same -- more like a cartoon than real life.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

To Bindi,Happyy 10th Birthday! God Bless your family. Following in the footsteps of those that love animals is a nobel act. Animals do not attack out of hate ,so therefore I believe this is a more rewarding thing to work with animals... Humans on the other hand attack even when helped,and they do so because they choose to out of hate. So following in her dad's footsteps does not degrade her from doing that.She loves animals,just like her dad did. Now some say that the stuff her dad did was dangerous.Well here's an example of "SELFISH" dangerous jobs that many humans "choose" to do...Race Car Driving,Football (yes you can get your brains,etc. bashed in), Sky Diving,and there are other "SELFISH" jobs that humans choose to take on... Why don't we critsize those people ? Some are at risk for dying everyday... And a lot of people enjoy watching it. Steve loved animals so much,he wanted to share his joy,and information about them... And that is truly a nobel cause working with creatures that have unconditional love.

MO

She's TEN YEARS OLD you sick bastards. Get over her dad's death? She's been over it. She appeared in public a week after he died smiling because she said she knew he was in a better place. Stop living under his shadow? Does she not have her own show now? That started when she was nine? And how dare you jerks call her ugly. This website is full of ugly people..

fashionista

Can someone send her a new outfit. She has to be sick of that boy scout Look!
I sure am