Bindi Irwin -- Let Her Eat Cake

7/24/2008 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bizarrely mature tween Bindi Irwin is ten years old today.
Bindi turns 10
Bindi looked ecstatic just before cutting into her dead father's image on her birthday cake. Check out brother Bob's face as he's about to get a slice. Crikey!

Rockstar

If I ever have to stoop to the levels of many of the losers here, making fun of a little kid, you have my full permission to tie me to a tree and shoot me in the gut and leave me to bleed out. If I ever have to act like some of the people posting here, that is proof that my life is worthless and the only good I serve to the world is to be worm food.

noyankhere

ALL YOU LOSERS MAKING FUN OF A SWEET INNOCENT LITTLE KID WILL BOW IN SHAME WHEN NEMISES COMES TO BITE YOU ALL IN THE ASP..

BINDI HAVE A LOVELY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.. YOU DO YOUR DADDY PROUD YOUNG LADY . MAY GOD GIVE STRENGTH TO YOU MUM TO KEEP AND GUIDE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BROTHER WHO DOESNT HAVE THE MEMORIES OF DADDY THAT YOU HAVE... GOD BLESS

Water

This kid just ain't right she seems to be on some kind of "happy" pill.She is like a little robot she does not act nor dress like a normal 10 year old.I bet you sometime in the coming years that she is going to lose it and kill all the animals in the zoo

Carrying a grudge are you?

Happy birthday happy girl!!! You make a difference already!! Youre just like your daddy. He is surely smiling down on you!

rachel

I don;t miss Steve Irwin,
I just watch the 'Sham wow" guy!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica

I love the Irwins... but she does looks like an albino monkey.LOL

ketielynn

OK-This is going to sound kinda harsha and I admit I do not know these people but...Come on..I get the feeling the mother is all about commercialism. It seems inappropriate to me.

Cindy Lou

Why don't we take a picture of all of you laughing hard and then see how goofy you look....you're suppose to look goofy when you are laughing and you just don't care. How great is that! She's a laughing 10 year old little girl on her birthday...which she won't have her father with her. Cut her some slack. She will be fine... I think she comes across a bit overboard because she is trying so hard to look happy that it looks forced....and ....her father had loads of energy...she has it as a 10 year old which means it is two-fold and uncontained. AND....I believe from the ages of 10-13 NONE of us would have liked to have been photographed for the whole world to comment on....the tween/teen years are harsh on us all.

rosie

I am no fan of the Irwin's either. But I do find it odd that the child is perpetually happy. I wonder if she has ever been given a chance to grieve? No privacy even on her birthday. I have serious doubts on her mothers parenting. She has 2 children who lost their father to a horrible death. Definately the world could see it coming with his dare devil antics. The worst was him and his infant son and the crocodile. What an idiot. The mother of the kids must be just as loony as he was. Now she has them with a TV show. How unfair of her to put the weight of that on them. They are children and she has them carrying on their loony fathers so called legacy. Let them be children and live their lives in peace.

mylittle

Sorry, but little Bindi is just plain H-O-M-E-L-Y!! How's that for shallow?

Cat

HOW can yall bean so mean about that little girl??? Those kids have lost their father, and then you go and make fun of the way she was born? You should be ashamed of yourselves, and it pains me to think what horrible and insensitive, and worthless people live in this world that have nothing to do than make fun of children and their anguished memories.

How utterly awful.

Amber

She is definately not a cute kid....UGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

T-in-SD

All the criticism towards Bindi is earned, she's got to be able to take it since she and her homely mother have been choosing to live off of the dead father. If you can't take the heat...ya know. She wouldn't get the criticism if she wasn't trying to hog a media spotlight. They're a very homely odd, creepy family that should yes, get a makeover if they want to do the media thing. And bindi should not rap. Never never. Never rap, its like a painful car wresck to watch when she performs.

Lisa

There are a lot of ugly people on this discussion board. I can't believe our culture has come to the point where it is accepted--and presumed funny--to make fun of a child's appearance. It makes me sad to think about what a shallow world we live in that rather than seeing the joy on a child's face as she celebrates another day without her father, people weigh in on the value of her appearance. Celebrity gossip can be a fun distraction from our everyday lives, but adults should never stoop to this level. I truly feel bad that some of you were raised in an environment that led you to think what you said was funny or acceptable. I hope that you all find INNER happiness some day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINDI!!!

mofo

Bindy looks like a Mongoloid. One Fing ugly kid.