Kim K: I Apologize, Kinda Sorta

7/24/2008 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian has issued a comeback to Shanna Moakler. It reads:

"Originally I wasn't even going to comment about this whole Malibu situation over the weekend, but I see how much you guys are writing in, and wanting to know the truth, so I just want to set the record straight.

I was a model for Famous Stars and Straps clothing line owned by Travis Barker. I ONLY had a professional relationship with Travis, in which he hired me to represent his brand for one season, which was a year and a half ago.

Secondly, it was immature of me to wear a Famous Stars and Straps t-shirt out the other day. I just wasn't thinking. I want to apologize to you guys for causing confusion and instigating a negative situation. I get so many letters from young girls who come from every type of background and I want to be a positive role model for them, and to my younger sisters Kendall and Kylie. It was a really immature thing to do and I was just upset about the situation.

Reggie and I are in a normal healthy relationship. We trust each other blindly. He was there with me every step of the way throughout the Famous shoot. When I got upset about things being said that just aren't true, he has helped me to see how silly this whole situation is.

I have nothing against the parties involved and don't know why they feel the way they do. But what I do know is that there are so many more important, positive things to focus on right now, and that's what I will continue to do: look forward, not behind."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Melissa B

Release the EMAILS SHANNA! DO IT!

dee

Huh? Did I miss something?

L.S

What the hell is she talking about???

HOUSTON

FIRST!!! OR SECOND ??? WHATEVER

SHE SAID SHE WILL " look forward, not behind",

THAT MEANS WE HAVE ANOTHER "ROLE MODEL" SEX TAPE COMING SOON.

BOOYA!

Malibu Local

Who CARES?

ms. i def dont need to put my name on tmz.com

haha kim k said "behind" ok ok jkkkk but im happy she wrote this letter...it goes to show that shes a lot more mature about the whole situation and shanna moakler is a loser who wants her 15 mins back...maybe she should get back with travis...for the 254th time. go kim u rock!

noyankhere

WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT ? AM CONFUSED,, WHO IS KIM FIGHTING WITH NOW.. WHO IS SHANNA MOAKLER SLAPPING AGAIN? AND WHY DOESNT SHE JUST TIE HER EX HUSBAND TO A BED AND DO HER BUSINESS ON HIM SO WE CAN HAVE SOME PEACE FROM THAT HARPIE! SHE HAS BIT.ACH SLAPPED HER WAY ACROSS YOUNG HOLLYWOOD COS OF THAT TATOO LOSER SHE CALLS A MAN...

RJ

U h- who really cares about these has beens/never was'??

Kim Rocks

well Shanna is a loser go to her myspace and I'm sure she'll post it there..

lane

Shanna Moakler is a skank anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Rocks

Kim look out for Shanna she has the habbit of posting her trash on her myspace....

lane

Shanna Moakler is a skank anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angie

Shut up you fat ass! No one really cares! Your an idiot! RELEASE THE E-MAILS SHANNA!!! PLEEEEEAAAASE!! KIM GO BACK IN YOU HOLE & ROTT! YOUR A BIG NASTY PIG!!

wayne matthews

HER AND REGGIE HAVE A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP, PLEASE!! THAT BROTHER IS HITTING EVERYTHING THAT WALKS!! SAW HIM AT CLUB HITTING ON WHITE WOMEN LIKE THEY WHERE GOING OUT OF STYLE!! ONE GIRL, TOLD ME HE'S PICK UP LINE WAS, "HAVE YOU EVER "F***KED ANYONE FAMOUS." SHE RESPONDED SHE WAS NOT INTO DISEASE MEN. AND "SO U RACIAST AGAINST BROTHERS" HE ASKED. REAL STAND UP GUY!! AMERICAN THESE ARE YOUR PEOPLE!!

Kim Rocks

SHANNA IS SKANK SHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANKSHANNA IS SKANK HAS-BEEN

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments