Kim K: I Apologize, Kinda Sorta

7/24/2008 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian has issued a comeback to Shanna Moakler. It reads:

"Originally I wasn't even going to comment about this whole Malibu situation over the weekend, but I see how much you guys are writing in, and wanting to know the truth, so I just want to set the record straight.

I was a model for Famous Stars and Straps clothing line owned by Travis Barker. I ONLY had a professional relationship with Travis, in which he hired me to represent his brand for one season, which was a year and a half ago.

Secondly, it was immature of me to wear a Famous Stars and Straps t-shirt out the other day. I just wasn't thinking. I want to apologize to you guys for causing confusion and instigating a negative situation. I get so many letters from young girls who come from every type of background and I want to be a positive role model for them, and to my younger sisters Kendall and Kylie. It was a really immature thing to do and I was just upset about the situation.

Reggie and I are in a normal healthy relationship. We trust each other blindly. He was there with me every step of the way throughout the Famous shoot. When I got upset about things being said that just aren't true, he has helped me to see how silly this whole situation is.

I have nothing against the parties involved and don't know why they feel the way they do. But what I do know is that there are so many more important, positive things to focus on right now, and that's what I will continue to do: look forward, not behind."

starryeyedluv

wow... shanna moakler needs a tranquilizer... wtf is WRONG w/ that woman... i mean seriously everyone is trying to get w/ travis according to her and everyones a whore.... has she looked at herself lately? throwing drinks at people n posting blogs n crap... pick up some balls and fight whoever ur mad at face to face other than that shut up and stop trying to jump into the spotlight... it doesnt want you and neither do we!... damn she got on my nerves on the show then she od curses travis out n bitches him out for every little step he takes but then she goes around n hooks up w/ him when she feels like it n dumps him again... and the constant catfights are getting relle annoying... i dont like kim kardashian either but hell im on kim's side.... if u have enough class to explain then drop the situation and w/o even callin her out.... u get a standing ovation for that cause that overdyed whore only wants another 5 mins to fight w/ ppl

lane

this weekend at carmen electra's BBQ this Crazy Jealous Moakler chick spilled her drink in the face of Kim Kardashian. In front of Reggie Bush and other guests. Read the article on Nik Richies's "thedirty.com". Shanna Moakler sounds like your typical ghetto trailer trash full of jealousy and anger. she wants her 15 minutes of fame. I like Kim she is pretty cool. So what if her butt is big she got pretty cool attitude. You'd think Moakler would behave better for the sake of her children learning. Kim has no kids but puts her best foot foward for the sake of teaching her lil sisters a thing or two about dealing with dumb biatches like moakler.

PJ

Let me tell you something, if you made a sex tape with your boyfriend (or ANYone else) you are not fit to be a role model for anyone save a skank and they aren't looking for role models these days. This family, the Kardashians, have produced not one but two such low-life freaks and I think that it is safe to say that no one is going to ask them to come and speak to their children except by way of a cautionary tale.

TTUGrad

good job, glad someone is mature! i love kim kardashian! and the whole kardashian clan!

tlynn

LOL LOL LOL We all know this nasty tramp bitch instigated a negative situation when she made the RJ sex tape! Positive role model? It can't be done, you can't turn a ho into a housewife...Reggie, I mean let's be serious for a minute anyways. I just can't imagine any mother in America who could remotely see any of the Assardashian women in a positive manner. She dresses like a $2 ho, acts like a ho, walks like a ho, must be a ho. What could any little girl, teenage girl or women learn from her and apply to their lives. It makes us all wonder what kind of mother these girls have. Is this how she raised them to be! I would much rather my daughter get educated and become a doctor, teacher, or CEO, as opposed to the likes of any of these attention grabbing, street walking billboards for "hookers & STD'S". Sorry, but it is what it is!

angie

She puts her best foot forward in a SEX tape!! shes a nasty whore!! Shanna is at least famous for something other than a big fat ass!!

whiskey.tango.foxtrot

Oh man I use to be a HUGE Shanna fan! HUGE! But she has made herself look stupid so many times its beyond ridiculious! Shanna needs to GROW UP and take care of her kids and stop picking fights with real famous people! Travis is O-V-E-R her and she needs to get OVER him and yourself already SHANNA!!

yadaYadayada

This all started because Kim wore a frigging t-shirt? Shanna should be grateful that her husband's clothing line is getting some free publicity. Shanna, get over it, idiot!

Glisten Garbor

I still don't see why an apology is necessary..

Angela

Just turn around kim its the only reason you are famous.You need to go thank Ray J for for making you famous!

lane

How can anyone call what kim and ray J did a SEX tape?? They cuddled kisses and had missionary boring sex!! Damn I have made better home movies with my husband.

maharina

I love how Kim tries to make everyone think shes so innocent and doesn't know whats going on.Shes one of the biggest whores in LA.And I would love to know what her definition of a healthy relationship is? How can anyone that lets a man pee on them possibly know whats healthy?Maybe healthy to her is the fact that her man cheats on her and she knows about it so its ok.Reggie is a PUNK and he should be running laps and training instead of getting into fights with FEMALES.Thats a sad,sad couple and i'll be happy when they're remaining 10 minutes are up so we can get to the people with true talent that actually have something positive to contribute.

GB

Kim has not really proved herself in nothing but basically having a large rear and attractive person, but being a business woman and actually having any talent "NO NO NO" her family is lucky they had their dad, to utilize his name for success.

Glisten Garbor

Shouldn't 'Muckler' be apologizing to Kim?

jacque

yea last time i checked, being a good role model for young girls isn't getting peed on, having a sex tape or posing for playboy.