Kim K: I Apologize, Kinda Sorta

7/24/2008 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian has issued a comeback to Shanna Moakler. It reads:

"Originally I wasn't even going to comment about this whole Malibu situation over the weekend, but I see how much you guys are writing in, and wanting to know the truth, so I just want to set the record straight.

I was a model for Famous Stars and Straps clothing line owned by Travis Barker. I ONLY had a professional relationship with Travis, in which he hired me to represent his brand for one season, which was a year and a half ago.

Secondly, it was immature of me to wear a Famous Stars and Straps t-shirt out the other day. I just wasn't thinking. I want to apologize to you guys for causing confusion and instigating a negative situation. I get so many letters from young girls who come from every type of background and I want to be a positive role model for them, and to my younger sisters Kendall and Kylie. It was a really immature thing to do and I was just upset about the situation.

Reggie and I are in a normal healthy relationship. We trust each other blindly. He was there with me every step of the way throughout the Famous shoot. When I got upset about things being said that just aren't true, he has helped me to see how silly this whole situation is.

I have nothing against the parties involved and don't know why they feel the way they do. But what I do know is that there are so many more important, positive things to focus on right now, and that's what I will continue to do: look forward, not behind."

angie

You guys are retards!!!! Shanna has PROOF that this nasty pig was trying to hook up with her husband (WHILE THEY WERE STILL TOGETHER) I'm sure they will come in no time!! KIM will do anything to be famous!! She's an attention seeking whore!! I bet Kim is shaking the cottage cheese out of her pants praying that they don't get released!! She doesn't care if he's black, white or blue. If he's famous she'll do him!! HOMEWRECKING fat pig!! PARS IS A HOMEWRECKER TOO!!! SHES A FRIGGIN CRACKHEAD!!

Bree

WHY SHOULD SHE APOLOGIZE FOR WEARING A SHIRT FROM TRAVIS' LINE??? BECAUSE SHANNA-HO WAS GOING TO BE THERE??!! SO WHAT?! IT'S A FREAKING SHIRT!

Glisten Garbor

Travis is one seriously ugly guy..He must have a huge package or a Gene Simmons tongue..What else could he possibly have to offer a girl?

lane

I agree with number 36 and I think enyone who is against making a sex tape with someone you are into has got to have boring sex, those people get cheated on. sorry but it it what it is!

steph

Why does she think she is role model at all? She is a whore. And why is she allowed to say she doesnt "go there" with white boys ... isnt that racist? Uh, yea it is.

whatthefrig

If she wants to be a positive role model then how about teaching young girls to be happy with their bodies the way they are and not get fake EVERYTHING and use such heavy makeup. Positive role model my fake ass!!!

angie

no it all started because Kim tried to hook up with Travis while they were together!! get your facts straight idiot!

alreadybad

TMZ, their 15 minutes was up a long time ago. WHY do you keep giving them 15 more?

Lindsay

I respect Kim for coming forth and apologizing when it should really be Shanna doing the apologizing. Every time a girl is even around Travis she flips out and throws her drink at them. What a immature, low class bimbo.

patricia

Can you say 'NARCISSISM'???????????????????????????????????????????
Why do these people think that anyone really gives a rats ass about their "dispute"????????????????????
Or why do they feel they need to explain this situation to their "fans"????????????????
Please, it's time for Kim K. to run off and get married and have a few kids and GROW UP - this is not high school anymore girls! And by the way, the only people who care are you and Shanna Moekler and the rest of Hollyweird!

Please.

Melissa B

No it did not start over a shirt - this is how it started for those of you who don't know:

Kim modeled for Travis Barkers' fashion line. Kim was w Reggie, Shanna was w Travis. Kim began emailing Travis, trying to meet him on the low at her sisters' house.

Shanna is mad bc Kim was trying to hook up w Travis while they were still together (not to mention Kim was already w Reggie B).

This past weekend there was a bbq in Malibu at Carmen Electra's house (mutual friend of both) and Shanna threw a drink on Kim (read about it on Dirty.com) and Kim left the party.

A day or two after all of this Kim K wore a shirt from Travis Barkers' fashion line to stick it to Shanna (that's what she is apologizing for).

Oh yeah, Shanna also gave an interview to the Dirty.com about the situation and she blogged about Kim K on her MySpace. It's actually quite funny.

So there is the scoop.

Thank you, have a good day.

Glisten Garbor

#43 If Kim did come on to Travis it would have to be a joke and for sure thru emails..I mean you wouldn't want to get too close to him in person..He doesn't exactly look like one of the Jonas brothers or my personal favorite Tyson Ritter..

mandy

Why is immature to wear the T-shirt? No one can tell me what to wear even if i don't rep them anymore i would be proud to wear the clothing of a company who helped fill my bank account! Don't apologize, wear it again, and again, and again!

Christina

Spoken like a lady.

Jamie

Oh yeah, I look up to people that let men piss on them.