Kim K: I Apologize, Kinda Sorta

7/24/2008 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian has issued a comeback to Shanna Moakler. It reads:

"Originally I wasn't even going to comment about this whole Malibu situation over the weekend, but I see how much you guys are writing in, and wanting to know the truth, so I just want to set the record straight.

I was a model for Famous Stars and Straps clothing line owned by Travis Barker. I ONLY had a professional relationship with Travis, in which he hired me to represent his brand for one season, which was a year and a half ago.

Secondly, it was immature of me to wear a Famous Stars and Straps t-shirt out the other day. I just wasn't thinking. I want to apologize to you guys for causing confusion and instigating a negative situation. I get so many letters from young girls who come from every type of background and I want to be a positive role model for them, and to my younger sisters Kendall and Kylie. It was a really immature thing to do and I was just upset about the situation.

Reggie and I are in a normal healthy relationship. We trust each other blindly. He was there with me every step of the way throughout the Famous shoot. When I got upset about things being said that just aren't true, he has helped me to see how silly this whole situation is.

I have nothing against the parties involved and don't know why they feel the way they do. But what I do know is that there are so many more important, positive things to focus on right now, and that's what I will continue to do: look forward, not behind."

KUWTK FAN

Shanna don't wont' any of the Kardashians. Khloe along would whup that a--. Kudos to Kim for being the mature adult in the situation.....TEAM KIM AND REGGIE ALL THE WAY 100%...GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benny

their both asses kim is just trying to look good in the media.

Keisha

Kim please. You're famous for a sex tape. Positive role model my ass. You're a publicity whore, posed nude in playboy and do nothing but seek attention for your spoiled self. You can fool these other people but youre no fooling everyone.

Bob Booie

Kim? a role model? yeah Kim make another sex tape.That should make kids look up to you

chin chin

poor poor kim! i don't watch her show (a sad desperate attempt for attention, albeit negative); but i did see a photo of her with her sister. she was wearing a bikini with a robe draped over her shoulders. she was walking towards the camera....and poor thing looked HUMUNGOUS!!! OMG she was HUGE and not in a good curvy way; but a BIG~FAT~SLOPPY~BAD~ FIGURE way. The comical part is that she wore an expression of, "I'm so sexy and you want me." How funny! I truly pity her delusional fatty self :-)

I also think she looks as if she emits a crotch rotting odor :-(

Doctor Harvard.

First of all KK, you are not a positive role model for young girls...all you worry about is your Bentley, Reggie, and your fake show. Secondly, you've F'd so many dudes that you likely inspired Jamie Lynn Spears to get preggers. You wear so much make-up you look like a clown, you have a sex tape. You're just all around weird and I suggest you find your purpose in life quickly. As for Shanna Moekler, HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU DUMMY...move the F on!

Dar

Shanna is divorced, get over it! She thinks everyone wants that trashy man.

Bob Booie

Kim and her dopey family are such role models for the two youngest sisters? Is that why on one of their rehearsed tv shows the two girls were taught to pole dance?

GTuffy

Kim I Never understood how and why you became famous. I'm not trying to be mean, but without Paris no one would have known you. I'm not personally attacking you, but when you call yourself a role model for young girls that just gets under my skin. Your boyfriend is a role model to young children, but please you 2 are not in the same league. What was the last charity event you did? He does so much for so many others, because he cares. You really don't care for anyone but you. Even on your not reality show your true colors have come out and you have shown many of us that you really think very highly of yourself. The way you speak to your Mom and the car episode were just disgraceful.You may not know this (but I'm sure you do) your attitude about people who are not as well off as you says ewwwwwww, don't speak to me, don't look at me, don't come near me... But please buy the Playboy I'm in and watch my show so I can make oodles of money. Kim you are many things but A ROLE MODEL IS NOT ONE OF THEM.....Maybe more of a ROLL MODEL

just wondering

I would like to know why KK is apologizing for wearing a freakin Stars and Straps shirt? She can wear what she wants.....she shouldnt have to apologize for wearing it, thats ridiculous!!

WOWZ

The real truth about Kim Kardashian..and this is indeed all facts. Kim is an Attention Whore....she desperately wants to be considered a celeb. She wants to liv that Hollywood life....Riches and Fame. Big mansion, 6 cards, butler and maid and everyone catering to her. She is indeed a gold digger. Yes she did use Brandy's mother's credit card without her permission and denied even using it without any authorization. Kim claims she didn't want the sex tape to come out. Another lie..she did. She paid Ray J to keep his mouth shut and come to an agreement that no one will know that she really linked the sex tape out. Her and Ray J both did. She used Paris Hitlon just so she can be in the limelight. Her and Paris isn't friends just because Paris is whacko and she has to be center of attention...there not friends because Kim was simply using her and Paris finally caught on and kick Kim to the curb. Kim sees everything that Paris does and she goes back and does the same thing.

It might seem like Kim loves black men...but on the realy she uses black men for her advantage.....a black brotha who will stick up for her and spend his money on her because she is white and give her whatever she wants. Kim doesn't even like black women. It has been said that came out her mouth and said that "black women are jealous of her because black men find her more attractive and she is caucasian with long good hair" yes She said this and it was also said that she got work done to her butt because she had to get the attention from black man...she knew black men will fall for her becaue she is caucasian and all she had to do was get bigger boobs and a bigger butt to make it better. This is the best way to describe how she really is....But I know a friend of a friend who knows the real Kim Kardashian.

Bob Booie

Only thing Kim has to applogize for is having no talent along with her sister with the chipmonk cheeks, the sister with the GIGANTIC head and a mother that thinks she's in her 20's still.Other than that no need to appologize fat ass

Phxeyes

Isn't it forward not backwards????

Priscilla Rocha

Good for you Kim, get on with your life and don't let others get in your way. Shanna is just jelous of how beautiful you are and that her own husband Travis did not choose her to represent his brand. Don't worry about drama right now, live your life regardless of what others have to say. Someone always has something to say!

molly

i so tired of hearing about kim kardashian and her famous fat ass booty.... can she just s t f u already.... who cares who says what about her.... what is she famous for anyway????? her booty???? wow!!!!! such talent..... you go girl.... can't wait to hear more about you, it's so interesting , just like eating twigs for breakfast......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz