Little Feud on the Prairie

7/24/2008 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alison Angrim Nasty and spoiled rotten Nellie Olson is declaring war on poor blind Mary Ingalls. Say it ain't so!

According to Alison Arngrim, aka Nellie, she only played the bitch, while Melissa Sue Anderson -- Mary -- was the real thing.

In an interview with Chaunce Hayden in next week's issue of Steppin' Out, Alison goes off, calling Melissa "seriously high maintenance" and saying she was the most difficult person on the show. And she didn't stop at there. She called her mom the "worst stage mother," and compared her to Dina Lohan. Oh, it is so on!

Arngrim did admit "playing a blind girl is a drag, but [Melissa] was a bitch before she went blind." Meow!

Carrying a grudge are you?

So whats up with talking about it now?? Wow, who cares?

Kim

does anyone on tmz know who these people are?!

first?

Kelli

Nellie and "Little House?" LMAO!! Mr. Edwards was never a pervert FlBiker! :)

me

Wow. Who would've thunk it.........

jc

Post #2 - what are you - 5 yrs old??

kane

I always hated Mary Ingalls! God she was annoying!

Twinker

Ahh, Monday nites on the Prairie. Those were the good ol' days pre-internet when we only had 13 teevee channels.

I hope she will finally explain Michael Landon's curly hair. What was up with that?

HAUSEr

Anyone who leaves America to become Canadian HAS to be a bitch.

indymom

Too funny! Have you seen Melissa Gilbert aka Laura in the WEN hair product infomercial? She looks like a plastic surgery patient and has "puffed" up with age...gross!

NYC4EVER

oh, i LOVED Little House on the Prairie....I secretly watch re-runs of the show on the Hallmark channel...ah, good times.

the lil redhead from kokomo

I loved little house on the prairie while I was growing up....I personally thought that *Mary Ingalls* could be very snippity if she wanted to be..."just my opinion".....I like Laura,Nellie,Willie,Albert and of course most of the adult charactors on the show too and yes even *Nancy* - Nellies - sort of replacement in the show for awhile....I always liked Nellie and Willie....and I always felt so sorry for poor Nells Oleson*....Harriet was so katty at times to people - but,she always got her due in the end...."Like getting a pie right in the ol' kisser!" lol.

Alison,,....I am glad to see you are making a come back ....Hope to see you make a regular TV series sometime soon!!!

Thanks for all the good,bad and the ugly funtimes from the show!!!!

Take Care!

Terry H

Not only do I watch the re-runs I have the entire series on DVD. Alison has done many good things since leaving the show. She seems to be a very fun person. I can't say anything mean about any of the cast as they have all provided many many hours of enjoyment.

Kory

Uh...does anyone really REALLY care?????? If so, call Dr Phil.

Cynic

I always liked Melissa Gilbert's sister Sarah better - she played Darlene on Roseanne. They seem like they couldn't possibly be more different from each other!

FlamingoNut

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Does Alison have a book coming out or what? She brings this up now, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
Please, slither back under the rock from which you crawled...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments