Shanna to Kim: Stay the Hell Away From Me!

7/24/2008 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler just issued the following statement in response to Kim K's "apology":

"I have for some time now avoided Kim Kardashian at all costs. I've avoided events, parties etc. in order to not see her.

"Quite some time ago I received emails from her mobile device of VERY inappropriate conduct between herself and my husband at the time, that were NOT at all "friendly" and very much "romantically" inclined. I spoke to Kim Kardashian, asking her to please stay away from my family as we are trying to heal after a very trying time, she agreed and but failed to do so.

"If I had known Ms. Kardashian was going to be at the BBQ in Malibu I wouldn't have gone. One day women will realize when you destroy families there will be angry and hurt ex-wives to deal with. I still have these emails and I won't release them as not to embarrass my ex and my family any further.

I find it sad that these types of events take center stage over the other positive things that I do in my work and life but I will not ever stop being brutally honest and staying true to myself. Not even for Hollywood."

Lisa

she even calls him her ex in the very last sentence get over yourself!!! Kim has Reggie why the hell would she want anything to do with Travis plz Shanna is clearly dilusional

HOLY CROCODILE

I don't keep up with these girls but I looked up a picture of travis and my conclusion is"why would either of them want this creep"

Glisten Garbor

So Shanna has Denise Richards 'done' your husband too?

Machelle

True to herself? Because nobody else believes her imagination! For Hollywood, won't you stop being an
immature,
insecure,
jealous,
violent,
silly girl?
I have to laugh at the thought of Kim
with Travis, nothing against little guys but
Kim seems to have herself a hotty!

Dave the pig

FUMIGATE that slob name Kim K!

VeniceBeachPunk11

What the hell is Kim doing texting Shanna's husband? I'd be pissed too! Shanna is way prettier than Kim. And Kim is only famous for a sex video while Shanna was Miss USA which is more honorable and respectable. Shanna is WAY cooler than Kim.

WeHoHag

Shanna is beauty pagent winner. She is beautiful. Kim is not beautiful. Kim is a dark, chunky troll. Shanna is just not happy she had to be in the same place that somebody who went after her husband WHEN she was with him was at a party and trying to leave. Shanna has the text messages, it's not her imagination. Shanna wised up and left him. Shanna is beautiful and can pull in who she likes such as Oscar De Lahoya at the top of his game. Shanna has alot of money she is getting support from Travis and Oscar. She was discovered due to her beauty. She did not have to fake hang out with people, release a xvideo. She got discovered because of pure beauty. She is the clear winner, Kim and Shanna's ages are not very far apart. Shanna said something to Reggie that thousands of girls want to say.

Expert Penis

Moakler is a crazy bitch. She has taken control of Travis' mind and money.

Mikah4tmz

Not every woman who deals with infidelity is going to handle it the same way. If one woman wants to be an "Aniston" and be quiet and dignified, then that is her busiess. If another woman wants to be a "Shanna" and run around town throwing drinks and fists, then thats her business as well.

Its not up to us to say how scorned women should handle their hurt. Men suck and can be so insensitive.

HOLY CROCODILE

she was Miss What? That ugly pig was Miss What?

Dave the pig

I have to laugh at the thought of Kim
with Travis, nothing against little guys but
Kim seems to have herself a hotty!
________________________________

Why - because Travis would fall into that deep, loose and dark hole known as Kim K?

HOLY CROCODILE

What did she say to reggie?"hey ya wanna screw a pig"

pebbles

What did I miss? I've heard nothing of a fight on the July 4th weekend! Tell me what happened.

CeeCee

She needs to spend more time with her children and less time acting like a diva....like anyone really gives a flip about her or her drama...what the hell has she done within the last uh i dunno 10 years to make her think she's still a celebrity...she's a HAS BEEN attention whore.

Glisten Garbor

Not knowing very much about these 2 girls I looked up their birthdays to see what their astrology signs are:

Kim is Libra on the cusp of Scorpio and Shanna is an Aries..

Astrology content provided by Linda Rankin-Astrology Unlimited. © 2002 All rights reserved.
Aries:
As an Aries Woman you are strong, fire fed and passionate about exploring the nuances of life. Your drive and your spirit are often not easy to possess for the kind of energy and commitment to moving forward that is rightfully yours is more easily accepted in the male temperament. As such many Aries women often find if they are true to their spirit and needs that others act towards them either aggressively or with a biting competitiveness. Some Aries women will stifle their natural and undeniable strength and live in the symbol of The Lamb. In this way they serve and provide the strength of innocence and the gift of sacrificing self for the sake of others.

Whether you wear the 'take charge' and conquer the world coat of the Aries female or the gentle, quiet face of the Lamb by understanding how your feminine power interacts with your basic needs and drives you will empower yourself to both get the most from your life and to find your inner joy and peace....all of which are your birthrights as a woman.

Libra:

As a Libra woman you are the natural balancer of the zodiac. You are socially oriented and thrive through your interactions and outer commitments. You seek to find the stability and harmony in any situation and are focused on what is fair and just. With Venus ruling your sun sign you are naturally artistic, creative and expressive. You tend to be refined and elegant and require a peaceful and balanced atmosphere to feel most productive. You can generally see all sides of any situation and as such can have a difficult time making up your mind on important decisions. Your striving for peace and serenity can allow you to stifle your own needs and rights until the scales are imbalanced and you have to pull out a sudden reaction to right them again. Because of the Venus rulership the subtypes within your sun sign will all show some marked differences and will more powerfully affect how you radiate your own unique expression of your Libran attributes, talents and gifts.