Brigitte Nielsen Is Post-Op

7/25/2008 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brigitte Nielsen, who says she is 45, recently received a facelift, eyelift, liposuction, breast lift and new teeth on live TV for her German reality show. Take that, Carnie Wilson!

Here's FrankenBrigitte clubbing in London last night.

Couldn't she have splurged for a new 'do and outfit too?!

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Leaps and strides from what she used to look like can we show a before and after photo. thats good work!!

whatever

She looks so much better!!

TMZhires13yearolds

Wow, she looks good. She was really starting to show her age. I guess if you don't mind being sliced and diced, more power to ya.

Seriously

Since she's amazon stature, like 7 feet tall, I think a viking hat with
the huge horns would fit her perfectly. WTF was Stallone thinking?

bigbaby

She really looks good. You for you "B"

jabba

Thrilled for her. Why not? Glad she is still a work in progress. Lighten up about her hair and clothes people!!! Who in this crazy world especially in Hollywood, dresses their age? In my opinion she can't win in some people's eyes. She's damned if the does and damned if she doesn't. Still boggles the mind to hear so many superficial people. If my calculations are correct, Pam Anderson is in her 40's but dresses like she is 13!!!! No I change that, a 13 year old would have more respect!!!! Just quit hate'n and give her a break. She's been to hell and back. Let her enjoy being BACK! Way to go Bridgette--you look fantastic. Now Sylvester should call her plastic surgen -- he's looking pretty old himself!! -

Kathie is a phony

This woman was gorgeous in her day, and she looks fabulous now too! I think she should have kept a smaller bust though. She's very tall, and with a smaller chest, clothes would look stunning on her., like a model.

Twinker

Those shoulder pads and the 1985 hair cut!
ROTFLMBFWAO!

~jAx~

I think that she looks like she could be placed in a remake of Disney's The Little Mermaid! She would make a perfect Ursela LMFAO

ash

I would have to agree alson, she does look so much better after the surgery..hopefully she will stop there, or else become a plastic surgery addict.

S

She was born in 1963, so she is definitely 45 years old, albeit not very well preserved for that age.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

She looks great! She's not 45 though.

justsaying

From Beverly Hills Cop to this? What the F**K happened?

Mikah4tmz

Brigitte achieved the look that you should for when having surgery. She looks "rested/ fresh". Unfortunately, alot of celebrities end up looking "pulled/ tightened". GOOD FOR HER.

djdw61

45? Uh...don't think so. She married Rambo when I was a youngster! And I'm 47!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments