Camo'd Paps Pounded by Brangie's Boys

7/25/2008 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rule Number One of papping the Jolie-Pitts: Do not get all up in their property -- especially wearing camouflage.

A couple of shooters found that out the hard way, getting into a scuffle with Brad and Angelina's security after they were discovered on the grounds of the couple's chateau in southern France, clad in camouflage clothing. According to the French police, both sides filed legal complaints accusing battery and injury.

No further information on the names or nationalities of the paparazzi was available.

Nice

The paps are nothing but RAPISTS. PEDOPHILES & THIEVES. What is next? Intentionally hurt someone so that you can take a few pics? They have no rights in filing complaints because they were trespassing SOMEONE'S HOME & in my book that means they were breaking & entering. I hope the french authorities get them good. They were wearing camo so that they won't be seen. They want to commit a crime while there and get away. PAPS= RAPISTS. PEDOPHILES. THIEVES. BURGLARS. MARAUDERS. GET A LIFE OR GO TO JAIL.

Jen

I agree with Tony and Nan. God forbid someone get a shot before they get they're millions. I can't stand these two, I hope they stay in France. I am kinda enjoying not seeing them plastered all over the place!

Just call me trailer trash....

I can't stand Brad or Angie....but camouflage....come on.....give the people some room to live in

i hope they sue the crap out of those paps....cuz y0u know they'll give it to charity....

sickofKate

I truly hope the bodyguards beat the paps within inches of their pathetic little lives.

stupidho

Jolie always likes to control the press. She goes for the flowery ego-boosting bullcrap interviews. She calls paps fpr photo-ops, if she didn't do that, I would feel sorry for her. Remember when she got Pax and he was afraid? She took him outside and moved the umbrella for the paps could get a good shot.

debra77

This is crazy. These people are in their homes. Not on the street, not walking around...IN THEIR HOME. How many other celebs have had photos of their homes taken and published. I can't think of any. This is going too far. Brad and company have every right to be upset. What if something happened to one of their children. If they had not gotten caught it would have happened again. I don't care if you like them or not, they have a right to feeling safe at THEIR HOME. They do not usually get mad when photographed outside. You never hear then cursing or yelling at the paps. They usually remain calm. But again this was AT THEIR HOME. How would you feel if you found someone uninvited on your property. I would be alarmed. Now some other nut may try and come and do something to their children. They did this at Mad's party last year, taking pictures of them on their property , and also just the other day too. Again I don't see anyone else having their home invaded. Get off their backs. Brad and Angie have every right to be upset by this situation. They are keeping to themselves enjoying the family, ( does not seem like a media who** to me) but now they can't even do that in THEIR HOME. Brad should sue the sh** out of them.

Lorf

They need to head back to the States and settle in New Orleans where they are left alone and able to live their lives without being constantly bothered. It is sad that the Jolie-Pitts cannot enjoy raising their family without the threat of
being stalked by paparazzi. Please come back to the USA. Keep doing what your doing to anyone that invades your
privacy. Good Luck.

Stef

I have to wonder how these folks tolerate the invasion of their privacy every single day by the papparazi.. Kudos to both Brad and Angie for trying to raise their children in a healthy environment and somewhat media free. I really don't know how I would handle it myself.

It must be nearly impossible for them to find time out of the spotlight, to live a somewhat normal life and enjoy their children. Kudos to them as well for helping the needy in impovrished countries and for Angie leading the way to have people recognize the welfare and well-being of children worldwide.. The more spotlight they bring to these places and people the better. And Kudos to Brad for trying to help out after Hurricane Katrina by supporting the rebuilding of housing for the homeless. Which is more then I can say for Mr. President....

Hope the paps got their a$$e$ kicked. Maybe it will deter future invasions of privacy.

Make It Right!!

I'll ignore the completely moronic comments and say that MSN.COM has the whole story, including names. It is a man and a woman. The man had a still camera and the woman had a video camera. And both were wearing camoflage and not only that, but their equipment was "hunkered down" and also camoflaged like they had been there awhile. Both claim to have not taken any pictures or video. Their names sound French. But, the police in Nice say they have more important things to deal with than some celebrity couple. They should have gone back to Namibia. They really do enforce their strict privacy laws. Now, we get to see the French, not above feeding off the good that this couple brought to their town for tourism, now turn their back on them when they have been violated this way.

Make It Right!!

Hey cmyman!! I have been donating to Darfur and Doctors without Borders and Engineers without Borders and Global Response and a number of other organizations that help Third World Countries. So, when do I get my little third world orphan?? Does it come regular mail, UPS or do they spring big bucks for Fed Ex??? I really, really want my kid!! Please tell me when and how he/she will arrive? Or do I have to go get him/her? I can swing that if you promise I'll get one just like that...I have my Tax Donation forms ready!! All I do is show them at Customs and they give me an orphan? Just like that?? Wow, cool!! I'm booking my flight right now...wait, let's see...throw a dart at a map and let's see which country I'll get me an orphan from! Looks like Zimbawbawe....okay, where do I go and what do I do cmyman? I got my Tax Forms, I'm ready!!!

GrandmaToo

At this point the only thing that has been reported about selling the babies photos, is speculation in the media. If you read that the Pope is going to grow hair on warts on his nose, are you going to believe it. I don't think there has ever been a report that the couple has been shopping for a magazine to put the new babies on the front page. They have been hounded by the media. You people who are so tired of hearing about the problems with the media, haven't you figured it out yet. It's a food chain on photos, just like TMZ.. Magazines - web sites - newspapers - television chanels such as E.. all pay the nasty little paps for these photos. They hound celebrities, invade their privacy, terrify their children all for the golden dollar. Instead of being fed up with celebrities why don't you face a reality, the paps are making the bucks, that is why there is so much of a problem, the people paying for the photos are depending on those photos to get the general public, you and I, to buy the magazines, watch the tv channels, and come online and read the muck on tmz. If your so fed up, then keep your money in your pocket and start boycotting tv and the internet sites.

GrandmaToo

At this point the only thing that has been reported about selling the
babies photos, is speculation in the media. If you read that the Pope
is going to grow hair on warts on his nose, are you going to believe
it. I don't think there has ever been a report that the couple has
been shopping for a magazine to put the new babies on the front page.
They have been hounded by the media. You people who are so tired of
hearing about the problems with the media, haven't you figured it out
yet. It's a food chain on photos, just like TMZ.. Magazines - web
sites - newspapers - television chanels such as E.. all pay the
nasty little paps for these photos. They hound celebrities, invade
their privacy, terrify their children all for the golden dollar.
Instead of being fed up with celebrities why don't you face a
reality, the paps are making the bucks, that is why there is so much
of a problem, the people paying for the photos are depending on
those photos to get the general public, you and I, to buy the
magazines, watch the tv channels, and come online and read the muck
on tmz. If your so fed up, then keep your money in your pocket and
start boycotting tv and the internet sites.

Make It Right!!

It is a man and a woman. The man had a still camera and the woman had a video camera. And both were wearing camoflage and not only that, but their equipment was "hunkered down" and also camoflaged like they had been there awhile. Both claim to have not taken any pictures or video. Their names sound French. But, the police in Nice say they have more important things to deal with than some celebrity couple. YEAH, AND WHAT ABOUT SCARING THE BEEJEEZES OUT OF THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE STRNAGERS POPPING UP OUT OF THE BUSHES AT THEM IN CAMO WITH 'POSSIBLY WHAT COULD LOOK TO BE A WEAPON' . C'mon haters, even you have to agree that this is really wrong! All this is on MSN.COM under the Entertainment section.

GrandmaToo

The average American Couple who has small children, take for granted they can come and go, their children can play safely in their own back yard, that they can actually open up the blinds or curtains in their home to let sunshine in, they can open up their windows for fresh air. Their children can go to the park and play without being brothered, they can be taken to school and picked up daily, routine. Parents can attend school functions and enjoy the entertainment of the children. They can actually walk down the street, go shopping, buy toys, clothes and even buy furniture for their homes and children. This average Couple would be irrate if they had to deal with someone following them daily, snapping photos, peering through their windows with telephoto lens, have helicopers hovering over their homes. The police would be called everytime there was an occurance. They would begin to feel like they were living in a fishbowl, and seriously have to worry about the safety of their children. This is the life Brad and Angelina live every day, never any peace of mind, always stalked, and hounded. When did they change the rules... That celebrities are not considered to have and maintain rights as the average person on the street. I know one thing, sneak into my back yard, photograph one of my grandchildren and publish it in a magazine or online, and before the ink dries on the lawsuit, my daughter would have torn someones head right off. The children in our life will never be shown online. There is not enough money in this world to put their little faces for a world of crazy's to see. Wake up and realize, the photos these people were after, were of the children.. Get it... The Children, especially the new babies. This continues and I do believe that both Brad and Angelina will leave the world of Celebrity, and disappear into a world of peace and tranquility for children and themselves. Right now, I do believe they need to hire armed guards, and start having the property patroled by guards with dogs. If you get your butt tore up by a dog when your trespassing, then as far as I'm concerned the dog needs a treat and you better find your way off the property real fast, before they let the dogs go after you.

love them

i love this couple, they are more than celebrities, they deserve their privacy like every one else, i hope they do sell those children pics, and give the money to charity like they always do, just to cut down on paps trying to invade their space, i for one can't wait to see those pics, they have big hearts, brad is such a stand up guy, and a all around great actor, he looks better now than in his younger days, what a great family man he is, Angelina has grown into such a mature lady, they both do so much to help others. they need to sue the hell out of those intruders and protect the safety of their children.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments