Hollywood

Vampires

7/25/2008 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While some celebs are tanorexic -- we're talking to you, Cristiano Ronaldo -- others find laying out in the sun a fate worse than appearing on "Dancing with the Stars." Check out the A-listers who are a whiter shade of pale.

Launch photos

dumbshit

DAMN WHITE PEOPLE SCARE ME OR WAIT I'M WHITE LOL WTF

BJ Rocks

I think he is a long lost relative of jacko the wacko... What a weirdo!

jandean61

THIS IS RETARDED. ITS THE SAME PICTURES OF THEM BUT WITH DIFFERENT HAIR COLOR. CAN I PLEASE SEE MORE PICTURE OF BABES FROM THE HILLS. THANKS HARVEY

nacho

Sorry, I do not consider Marilyn Manson, Dita Von whatever the f her name is or Rose McGowan "A" listers.
and I don't believe they are NATURALLY that color. They wear make up to present themselves as that white...why only their minds will know that.

wjc

This guy is still living in the 80's metal glam scene! Get a lfe!

Brattus Rattus

I'm pale. I hate the sun. I don't want skin cancer, leather looking skin or wrinkles so I try very hard to keep out of the sun. Nothing wrong with preserving your skin from abuse.

Good for these actors to try to keep themselves natural.

Dermagirl

You want these people to go to the beach? Melanoma is on the rise for people in their 30's! Tanning not only causes skin cancers, but ages your skin prematurely. Hello leather!!

MindyD

Since WHEN is Marilyn Manson and A-Lister??????? You gotta be kidding me! Must be a slow news day.

MarkScottMusic.com

Good for them. The sun does terrible things to your skin (I've never been able to tan, so I'm kind of jealous of people who can.. but nice to see everyone in Hollywood isn't a bronze god or goddess). Thanks for the pic of Tilda Swinton. She's awesome!

Loud and talentless

To Do List for Mr. Vampire:
1) take a bath
2) use underarm deodorant this time
3) stay out of your sister's makeup drawer
4) go to the park (in the sun) to watch CHICKS (yes, freakshow, WOMEN!!!)
5) quit calling Michael Jackson for dating tips
6) quit recording that AWFUL crap you call "music."
7) quit using bologna in your bluejeans to "beef up"
8) take out those RIDICULOUS looking contact lenses!
9) take a walk, lift some weights ... act like a MAN!
10) quit searching for George Michael each time you go pee pee

Cynic

As far as I'm concerned, these people are absolutely doing the right thing staying out of the sun. I only wish I had realized in my early years that sun damage is so serious - in my teens I was shameless about soaking up the rays, and the darker the tan the better you looked. Baby oil, esp. w/iodine added, made the best baste. OMG, I was this luscious berry brown all summer, every summer. Now I have friends confronting issues with skin cancers, basal cell carcinomas, and melanoma. Scary stuff - I've dodged the bullet so far, but still see a dermatologist twice a year to make sure. And I'm dark brown haired and green eyed, not blond and super fair. Take care of your skin - a suntan CAN kill you.

orchidgirl

I think some of these "celebrities" look grotesque with all the bizarre makeup smeared on their faces.

But I really don't think that TMZ should be making fun of people who have naturally pale skin and keep away from the sun.
I am a woman of European background with extremely fair skin, blue-eyed and blond, and as a SKIN CANCER survivor (and breast cancer survivor also) who has been through surgeries, chemotherapy and radiation treatments, I am terrified of sun. My best friend's father recently died from melanoma.
People, be careful when you are basking in the sunshine without protection. It can happen to you too.

Anonymous, Fair Skinned and Happy

I also tanned my entire young life... and loved the way it made me look. Now, at the young age of 38, I am covered in age spots and see wrinkles where there once was tan. I have been out of the sun for about 5 years now, but it wasn't soon enough. I am SO happy to see those who stay out of the sun. It is beautiful.

agent smith

That is not really fair, 75% of the people shown are red-heads who cannot get a tan (b/c of their genetics).

deleta

A-listers? Whose list? The only noteworthy person is Madonna. Maybe she looks so young because of lack of sun.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments