It's a Hard Knock Life

7/25/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 44-year-old resurfaced on Rosie O'Donnell's R Family Vacations cruise last week, looking ecstatic.
Andrea McArdle
McArdle was originally cast as one of the chorus orphans in "Annie," but quickly replaced the original lead actress during rehearsals.

Sarah Jessica Parker and "Kate & Allie" star Allison Smith were just two actresses who followed Andrea's footsteps in the role of Annie on Broadway.

COMMENTS

Aunt Kiki

Wow! She looks great!!!

I'd bang Britney but I wouldn't touch the FIRECROTCH

First!

McArdle looks scary with that make up. She needs a softer look.

SushiMusubi

she looks good, but I think she looks a little older than 44.

aww, another FABULOUS gay night...dahhhling!

Lesbian

Just saw another photo of her on a lesbian mom (or kids of lesbian moms) website: Buddy G - two moms and me. It's hard to get to. Once you find the site click on fun, then more fun then fun for parents. Us lesbians - crazy but you can see her next to a cute tot. I think she looks pretty good. Maybe both photos are in stage make-up. She was on the R Family Vacation cruise this month with her daughter.

Ashley

This woman was in my sex-ed video when I was in 5th grade in the 80's. I'm 31 now and from FL. I remember her talking about how her body changed and she got to be too tall to play Annie on stage. Welcome to menstruation!!!! WOO HOO! (hope she got a new manager)

rae

SHE IS NOT 44 I WENT TO SEE HER IN ANNIE AND I WAS LIKE 18 I AM 50 NOW NO WAY

Grammar Nazi

Ashley, I watched that video in 5th grade as well! This was in 1995 or 1996. A girl in my class passed out in the middle of watching it.

Shoogy

She is 44. If she was around 12 in 1977, and now it is 2008--that was 32 years ago. That would make her in the early to mid 40's. Duh! Learn math, yall!

Tess T Cull

I was 13 in 1977...I was soooooo jealous of her! But now I look better---bwaaaaa haaaa haaaa

YankeeFan

Once again......Too much Botox and an obvious brow lift has struck again to give a what could be a very pretty 44 year old a much older Cruella DeVille look. The rhinoplasty that she has had to the tip of her nose needs to be reshaped as their is asymetry as well (a natural nose - good or bad - always is symetrical). The harsh bottled red hair and the hard blue make-up and thick foundation - does indeed make her look older than her years. All she needs is a good make-up artist, hair stylist and no more freebies at the Botox clinic and she'll be good as new.

Lelandguy

Well I went to high school with her mother and she turned out just like she did, a sweet girl and guess she still is. Hellen Anne her mother was always in our Musicals and shows ,, a great voice and personality too.

WLC

that person-- rae-- who said she cannot be 44 because "6. SHE IS NOT 44 I WENT TO SEE HER IN ANNIE AND I WAS LIKE 18 I AM 50 NOW NO WAY Posted at 1:22PM on Jul 25th 2008 by rae"'' Actually Rae that would be exactly right. if you were like 18, and she was Annie, she would have been about 10 or 12. so, now, that you are 50, her being 44 is like exactly right. See?

Blanca

I was able to meet her this year and she looks much better in person. Great person and she's still go the voice!

Ed

DAMN! I'd definately hit that!

Javah

come on people, why fighting about her age??? thats immature. She was born in 1963, do the math.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments