Shanna and Kim: The Calm Before the Bitch Fight

7/25/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Say what you will about Shanna, but she knows how to create dramatic tension. Before she poured fuel on the fire and drinks on Kim K., she ignored her foe in classic caddy lady style. The video was shot at the Carmen Electra party at the DKNY Jeans Beach House in Malibu.

kristen

this was before their fight right? becasue reggie is at training camp in mississippi.

orchidgirl

Wow, I can't understand how a woman in her 30s can have her breasts drooping to her elbows.
She needs a BREAST LIFT.
Breast lift is not a breast augmentation a.k.a. boob-job, it's a procedure where a plastic surgeon tightens woman's chest muscles and lifts her drooping breasts higher. But I think women are usually much older when they need a breast lift.

Lisa Lou

Note to Shanna.... Rule #1: If you're going to be childish and call someone with a hot beautiful body like Kim fat, you better be thin and have a great body yourself. Sorry, but this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard, especially after seeing this video. The more this girl runs her mouth, the more stupid she looks.

Lisa Lou

Kim doesn't need to respond anymore to this childish junk. Kim has one of the most beautiful and perfect bodies around, which is evident by the magazines and website hits that she sells. Kim you're obviously the more mature one here, so take the high road. You're already coming out of this smelling like a rose. This girl won't be able to help herself and she'll keep talking and looking more and more ridiculous with every stupid word that comes out of her mouth!

Kim Rocks

Shanna looks like a plain jane, all saggy. Girl you're in Hollywood go to DR Ray a get a boob lift. Kim look very sexy and reggie looks a million times better thn Travis....

los angeles guy

"Ray J c um in my mouth"
I hope my daughter does not grow up to idolize kim

Kim

Who gives a damn about these two idiots, they are not even z-list celebrities. Please enough with them already

hotblonde

I think its funny that Shanna called Kim fat.....cause she looks NASTY in this video clip. Fat, milky skin, national geographic boobs...she just looks like white trash. I am SURE that Travis was more interested in Kim then Shanna! I mean...what guy would want to be married to a fat, jealous, violent (remember she is a mother) old piece of trash like that. Honestly, what female over the age of 18 gets in physical altercations? She needs to take that back to the trailer!

Travis can do so much better and SHE KNOWS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously

Some of those people look like damn fools bouncing to the music. And Shanna looks like CRAP! She needs to get her boobs fixed, or roll them up and put them into something supportive, if she wants to keep Trav's attention. Besides, isn't she at least a good 10-15 years older than that whore, Kim? Old ho's just can't keep their mouth's shut about younger ho's. Can they? Take Wam Panderson calling Jessica Simpson's t-shirt a Bitch, for instance. Aren't older woman supposed to set an example for the younger women. Oh, right. I guess that is what they are doing! That part of earth is infiltrated with some of the STRANGEST people on the planet!

benjamin tony atkins

can you feel it ?

fox sports net / playboy after dark
CELEBRITY boxing at the mansion !

the fight card featuring;

kid rock -vs- tommy lee

shanna -vs- kardashian

metcalfe -vs- piven

now this would indeed
be the event of the year !

let's bring back boxing in a
big way at the mansion.......

TheMizzz

I think Shanna is beautiful especially after having children but agree that instead of slamming all of these "ladies" all of time and acting a fool in public that she should start taking it up with her man!
Kim is pretty as well but seems like such a spoiled brat that I do not find her very likeable.

Seriously

Cristina

Holy ski slopes! Shanna might want to find a bathing suit with a little more support in it.

Triple Play

SHANNA i'LL BET THAT YOUR FUN BAGS WERE A LOT TIGHTER BEFORE YOU TURNED 40 SOMETHING. YOU SHOULD HARNESS THOSE GIRLS BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE.

Dave the pig

25. OOOOOOOO Shanna can't possibly have thought she looked good at that party! She looks like the pastey-white, over weight, saggy boobed chaparone at a high school pool party. She looks like CRAP. She had better watch her mouth - cause she's just making herself look completely foolish!

Posted at 3:53PM on Jul 25th 2008 by Seriously
____________________________________________________

I am a Latina (so I have some color to me - lol) but I would rather be pasty white any day than be dark like Kim and just a shade away from the color of sh!T! LOL - what am I saying - pi$$ and Sh!T go together for this W H O R E!

Kim is swarthy, cottage cheezy and fake all over - I wonder fs she still smells like Ray J's Pi$$ ...... with that lardy and flabby azz of hers - Pi$$ smell is all over her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments