Teen Stars Botox Ready

7/26/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Remember when you were young and teenagers didn't look like pancaked, thirtysomething soccer moms?
Ali, Taylor and Miley
These ladies are not the next cast of "Real Housewives of Orange County." They're 14-year-old Ali Lohan, "Gossip Girl's" Taylor Momsen (who turns 15 today) and 15-year-old Miley Cyrus.

They don't even have their licenses and already look menopausal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

where's the rest?

reasons i don't let my 12 yr old wear make up yet

Team Kim

Slow day in the life of TMZ??? Like anyone cares..

dee

A lot depends on if they are wearing stage make up or street make up. Ali Lohan looks ridiculous either way. The other two, not so much.

HOLY CROCODILE

hey little girl,you want some candy?

Carlito

If only these bimbos realized that their desire to act older than their years and engage in famewhoredom would have them looking completely wasted and run through by the time they reach their 20s………maybe they wouldn’t be so quick to jump headfirst into the Hollywood machine. They will be distant memories in a few years, replaced by the next set of dumb tw*ts.

Ann

Fame and money have taken away their childhood.

benjamin tony atkins

would love to try and
defy mathematics;

how many times can i go into
the whole numbers of 14 ?

Lindsey

the first two look ridiculous. way too much eye makeup., miley's doesnt look all that bad..its very natural. the way a 15 year old is supposed to wear makeup

JennInDC

I got into movies on a child's price ticket until I was almost 17 and got carded for booze when I was 38! My, how times change. I remember hating looking younger and so wanted to look sophisticated, but now, at 43, I thank God for those good genes! Why do kids want to grow up so fast? Being an adult ain't all that!

angry white dude

Who would you rather ??? All 3 please. Then send me to jail.

Kim

WHY IS MILEY CYRUS ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE HER LIPS LOOK BIGGER?!

Kenn

Where is Miranda Cosgrove? She is the most made up of all.

Greg R

Any bets on which one is .....

1.Posing in Playboy
2.Caught on a sex tape
3.A failure doing a reality show

My vote is Ali Lohan you look like your whore bag sister already have the I'm better than you attitude like your slutbag mother and you have Sarah Dogface Parkers witchy nose. So when do you dye your hair Blonde like the rest of the DUNCES???? At least the other 2 have some sort of talent and the Achy Brakey Daddy isn't going to let his cash cow daughter go like the Spears and Lohan whores.

Carltonsux

It's a little bit of a stretch to say they're looking 30-ish, but it goes without saying that they look a hell of a lot older than ANY girl their age should look... and we need look no further than their parents..... disgusting fame-whoring at it's best..... Very sad and pathetic, really. Over my dead body would my 14 year old even remotely resemble a streetwalker... and these three have got it down to an exact science!

Thanks Mom and Dad!

Bill Clinton

All homely girls need to wear makeup.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments