Madonna's Latest Incarnation: Old Lady

7/26/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a face only A-Rod could love -- Madonna stepped out of a Kabbalah Center in NYC looking borderline human.

Madge's sunken face looks more geriatric than diva!

Laura

#10 Amen to that! Good one...

drea

I think she's pretty this way.

mona lisannt

Can we say - PHOTOSHOP??????????????????????????????

Laura

Madonna should have started using Suzanne Somers "Face Master" years ago..It works! Look at the pic of Suzanne on TMZ..No Botox there..She has a natural smile.

Laura

#31 Can we say Joan Rivers!

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

14. It just looks like to me she is sucking on a piece of candy or something.

Posted at 5:23PM on Jul 26th 2008 by Mary P.
^
Or maybe she's warming up to suck on something else? Hmmm Hmmm Hm Hm Hmmmmmmm

Cherry Cola

Wow Ccnlttalll...are you OK hon? Did you meet with your parole officer today cause you have issues. Got me laughing though in a creepy kinda way.

hahahaha!

Yeah it's all Photoshopped (rolls eyes)... like these celebs never have pictures airbrushed or touched up.. nope they are all perfect any normal/unflattering pics 'must' be photoshopped. THIS is probably exactly how she looks without all the make up and touched up photo sessions and videos. Madonna hasn't bee attractive in years and this latest steriod anorexic look is the worst yet. She needs to stop trying to look like a 50yr old sex kitten and start to age with some grace and style. With her money and past experience at creating fashion trends there is no reason she couldn't look fantastic.

Black Teef

Put her in a Geico commercial, STAT!

Laura

Off Topic but who here is crushing on the freecreditreport.com guy? He's sooooooooo cute..What's his name? p/s I love Madonna..

jeezlouise

Obama is such a phoney! So, now our celebrity obsessed idiots are going to buy into his "Hollywood celebrity publicist" bid for President. Its so rediculous that people are really being duped into thinking words like "change" and "hope" are going to save us all. Get a clue morons. Dont believe the hype! You are being fooled by a publicist that is running the race on a "Rock Star" platform. Say nothing meaningful- the people like that... Tell them everything they want to hear and then Obama refers to our United States as having made "mistakes" Its disgusting that he goes overseas and apologizes for our nations mistakes- We are the most powerful nation in the world A-hole! Stop saying you are sorry for it! I am so angry that no on else heard it or was offended by it...And he wont salute the flag because he doesnt want to! as seen on youtube. Thats disturbing.

Mags

Don't be stupid mona lisannt! This photo is NOT photoshopped, this is what she really looks like without makeup and photoshop

Faye

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! good for her, I thought I was ugly, now I dont feel so bad.

vile comments

cheek implants are always looking weird.

apart from this she's still pretty without make-up. nobody looks good on all photos, tmz once again chose the worst of a series of photos (i saw them on dlisted). the so beautiful tmz writers just can't get over their hate.

Lawyer

Okay, I commented b/f and then saw her picture again. I will amend my first statement: I think if she were smiling in that pic she would finally look like a real person and not that bad. I mean she is a 50 years old woman...