Jail to Nick Hogan: You're a Big Boy Now

7/27/2008 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is one time when happy and birthday don't go together.

Nick Bollea celebrated his 18th birthday today by being transferred into Pinellas County Jail's Central Division -- where he will reside in the direct supervision housing section which hold around 70 adults and one correctional officer. Hulk told us Nick was a "janitor."

We're told Hulk Hogan, Linda Hogan, Bubba the Love Sponge and bunch of Nick's friends sang "happy birthday" to him over a video monitor. After that, they were allowed to visit him two at a time. His sister Brooke was not there.

thats right

Brooke is absent cus she is sleeping off her party night and threesome fom last night. She as is her family is a skank. She will wake dart over to McDonalds feed her fat face with 11 Big Mac meals and call daddy for some money. Nick needs a ass pounding- Linda fat pig mom is out with her 19 year old bf and Meat head steriod comic character is working on the next real- ality show. EVERYONE IN THIS FAMILY NEEDS A BASEBALL BAT UPSIDE THE HEAD- TWICE!!!!

dumbasses

While I agree that Nick is getting what he deserves, the blame cannot be placed solely on him. Yes, he WAS drag racing illegally and certainly does share the blame, but John could have used more sense. He could have gotten out of the car. He could have put his seatbelt on. Don't get me wrong, I feel horrible for John and his family but just because he was the victim of this horrible accident doesn't displace all the blame solely on Nick. Someone said Nick had been drinking- where do you think he got the alcohol?

Kylie

I think Nick should stay in jail just for as long as it takes for his his friend to wake up,if and when that happens he should care for him..

HogAnatoR

# 24 TK U ::I was often wondering how that Hogan gang always got out of Trouble wit the Law Dawgs....BEFORE..

Twinker

"Real Ality" bites, blows and swallows sometimes.

Happy Birthday Nick!

LRT

WHITE TRASH THROWS A PARTY...ONLY WHITE TRASH WOULD GLORIFY WHAT THIS KID DID.

SmileyLJ

What the heck ever! Like any of us care about Nick?!

westley allan todd

shouldn't they pass a piece of his ass

around the big house for a birthday taste ?

Candace Higgins

being intoxicated amd driving does not make it an accident. It was no accident when he got behind the wheel drub=nk and why hasn't his father been charged with giving minors alcohol? They got off big time, must be nice to celebrate a birthday when John can not celebrate his anymore.

HogAnatoR

If you have to take your [daughter/son/whatever it's true gender is ] 18th B-Day cake down to the local Jailhouse You might be a low life has been ,no talent in any family member BUM living at 130 Willadel Dr. in Clearwater Fla.,who can't get a loan for some CLASS.

HogAnatoR

All the Crying "BEING SO LOUD' .This cell is half the size of my bathroom "NEGATIVE PERSON" it is God's will trying to make Nick a better person.........................Who's UR Daddy now BIAOTCH????????

pat t

anyone else notice that 'g-r-e-a-t-f-u-l' is actually supposed to be spelt 'g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l', what a bunch of tools...

Skipper

The US Govt is paying for John Graziano care. The Hogan's should be forced to pay restitution to John, and reimburse the government for the hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical care.

gazoo

How can anyone say "John knew what he was getting in to"? How can you say that? John knew Nick was going to race? John knew Nick was drunk? John knew Nick would lose control of the vehicle resulting in John losing half his head and brain (go to youtube.com and search for John Graziano, and you'll see the aftermath of this little 'accident'). So, what you're saying is that because John 'knew' what he was getting into, it's somehow his fault. WRONG! We will NEVER know what John knew and didn't know, because John with NEVER be able to tell us. He's laying in a hospital bed, hooked up to machines that keep him alive, with attendants and family who care for him around the clock, and you say he 'knew' this would be his life forever after?

Do we know if when Nick and the other guy started racing if John said 'hey NIck, let me out, I don't want to be involved in this'? Do we know if John was protesting, and asking to be let out and undid his seatbelt seconds before the crash in anticipation of leaving the vehicle? Do we know if John was even aware he wasn't belted in? Oftentimes I get into a car and if we're talking or I get distracted for a moment, I'll forget that I didn't buckle up until several miles later. Tell me what we know about John's state of mind and how it was his actions that make him partially responsible for his injuries?

As for Nick's birthday, as much as I dislike them, I have to think Linda and Terry are like any other parents, and are upset that their child's 18th birthday is being spent in jail. Being the last child, his 18th birthday was likely a big deal to his parents, as it ends his childhood and begins his adulthood. On my kids birthdays, I always think back to the day of their birth and reflect on all that's happened in those intervening years that brought us to this point. And I thank the Lord that my children are with me to celebrate another annual milestone. So many people are not given that gift. Like the Graziano family.

HogAnatoR

It's not the ACCIDENT or the Seat belt issue that keeps driving this story..It's the fact that this ENTIRE family has downgraded ever Service member Current & previously that has giving their life for this country .And for those who are and will serve.I as many other's shall stand against any and all Business venues that promote or sponsor or endorse any of the family members of Terry Gene Bollea Hogan.....BTW......Never cared for Playboy any way........To my Brother John Graziano............SEMPER FI.