'Big Brother' Beefcake

Gets Bent

7/28/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's never a shortage of class on "Big Brother" -- so it's no surprise that self-obsessed contestant Jesse Godderz has this as part of his "modeling" portfolio.

Jesse Godderz: Click to view

orchidgirlFL

This picture doesn't turn me on at all ( actually it turns me off and leaves a bad taste in my mouth), because I think an image of a naked man standing on all four with his legs spread is not an image of a man who is trying to seduce a WOMAN.

jakeman

Great glutes! The reason Jessie's on all fours...he just needs a little global warming

John

I agree with ya bill gray. I can't believe in 2008 that there are so many anti-gay haters on here. So what if he looks gay!! Im gay and I love it. It's about time Hollywood and it's players are targeting one of the most financially giving demographics out there...US! Too bad all you straight people don't see that.

R.Zimmerman

41. To all the guys and gals making hateful anti-gay comments:

Guys-Jealous much? Maybe if you hit the gym you wouldnt be so quick to take your anger out on this innocent guy. What's wrong? Scared of getting your ass kicked by a fruit?

Gals-If you were not such bitter fatties maybe you could get a guy like this instead of trying to convince yourself you are not attracted to him.

Posted at 2:43PM on Jul 28th 2008 by John

*********************************************************************************************************************************
Oh, get over it, girl. ONLY another gay man could find this kind of thing attractive. End of story.

carol

gay or not, take that picture down - it's nasty

carol

Put a frame around that picture and send it to his MOTHER. She can hang it in her living room under the word "ashamed"
That pictue is gross.

Alicia

Jessie is the most conceited man there is. His behavior on BB is ridiculous. Everything is about his body. Hate to tell him this, but there is more to life than pumping iron.

JenniferJJ

HE IS NOT I REPEAT NOT A NATURAL BODYBUILDER. I am so sick of hearing this statement. He is so pumped on roids it is amazing the idiots who think this guy with the tiny pea head acquired this body with a clean diet, exercise and genetics.

He is in no way NATURAL.

IMO

REPULSIVE, YUCK, I WANT TO THROW UP!!!

nuggs

I'm a 27 year old straight female, and I find him to be FREAKING HOT. The pic on all fours, yeah, it's a bit much. But the second picture I plan on using as material.

Knock It Off

I KNOW A BUNCH PRISONERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO GET A HOLD OF HIM

REY-noldo

Power bottom!

NE

He is the biggest cry-baby in Big Brother history.

REY-noldo

I'll agree with y'all that he is smoking hot. His body that is. But he's an arrogant, self centered, pompus jerk.

But I'd nail that fine boo-tay in heart beat.

smoochie

YUCK

G
A
G

This guy or any guy that looks like him is nasty.
EWWW what do people see in him?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments