Johnny Depp Enters Nice in Foul Mood

7/28/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Upon arriving in Nice today, Johnny Depp greeted photogs with a warm French hello.

If you were one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, you'd be pissed off too.

Kat

People are just stating their opinions about good ol' Johnny. Nothing wrong with that.

Jim

Let's see...I'm famous, walking out in public, so therefore photographers shouldn't follow me. But i want to be famous without photographers following me......I'm iconic, I'm God. People need to adore and idolize me on my terms, and i still want to get paid heaps of money.

So remember kids, worship your wealthy idols on THEIR terms. After all, we revolve around them, dontcha know?

whatthefrig

Now, now...is that any way to set an example for your children Mr. Depp? Or is that Dipp? I cannot ever remember.

Kat

42. Hahahah way to go Johnny!!! I don't blame him for going to france you armericans are morons anyways...if i lived there i would run away to...mwahahahahhahah

Posted at 6:54PM on Jul 28th 2008 by hello

Hey douchebag,

You probably have never set foot in France. The most hateful nation in Europe. Now who is the moron now?

Kat

Go f'uck yourself hello.

bettyboop11

i cant believe it!, he is really nice always with fans and paps...

milfmom

LOL! Go Mr. Depp! The paps overstep their bounds more often than not.
We don't know the situation, so prejudging him is dumb. Jeez, was the guy with the camera on a roof? Now, that's stalking.
Depp does not hate America; like many other patriotic people, does not care for the direction this country has taken in the last 7 years. It's not a crime to criticize this country or it's president, or did you idiots suddenly move to Cuba?
Get a life, losers. Depp has more talent in his middle finger than most people have in their entire body.
Nice finger, BTW.

drumchick

Go Johnny! You tell them :-)
I had a crappy day today too.

cjs

He once said that there were no limits that he would go to to protect his kids, I agree.. they should just be glad all they got was the finger.

goose

He's from my hometown, and pretty much nobody likes him there either. I think that says a lot. Most towns want to brag on their former famous residents. Not there.

Kathy

Johnny Depp should apologize to the press and to the public. How rude. The FANS are what makes him. If he had no fans nobody would go see his movies. I liked Johnny Depp but kind of lost respect for him after he showed his true colors. DEAL WITH IT JOHNNY it's all part of being a celebrity!

hil

I think it's more like if you had douche bag paparazzi in your face you'd be pissed off too.....

sam

well he is still hot

tmz is the pits

Looks like X17s resident crazy is now posting here on TMZ....dayum and bwahahaha are a give away.

Sad that Tmz is going the same direction as X17 with paid bloggers.

The Work Place Sucks!

Well if you want to make the big bucks and be famous, you have to deal with the paparazzi,it's all part of the deal.