Molly Ringwald: Pretty in Paisley?

7/28/2008 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These days, former teen star Molly Ringwald's breakfast club consists of two coffees on the run -- and a bad printed housedress.

Molly -- and her 40-year-old legs -- stopped at a Starbucks this weekend with her four-year-old daughter.

How old do you feel now?

sparkys nemesis

That cannot really be her, can it? She used to be so skinny, so gangly. But so did all of us, I guess.

Chelsea

The dress is unfortunate, but she looks fine otherwise.

Tangie

Love Molly, but yeah, she is looking a little crappy....

rod munch

I like her, but she MUST LOSE WEIGHT !

j

I think she looks great!!!

At least she's one star that leads a normal lifestyle.
We don't see her in the press with a DUI every other weekend!

cuntroll

Have another flavored coffee fatass.

k10ason

Again, I can only think that this picture has been stretched a little wide by TMZ's crack photogs. The car looks a little wide, and so does the parking meter in the background. Just enough to make her look a little bigger, to make a story. This is why I haven't been frequenting this site lately. Everything seems so touched up or down, whatever.

westley allan todd

i've seen better legs on chairs;

isn't after something like 40 years,
things are classified as antiques ?

johnnyradd19

Dong..where is my automobile?

shiner

Well, she's' put on weight. That's no big deal, but learn to dress for your body type! That dress is HIDEOUS, and brings attention to the wrong places! It alson doesn't fit her properly. This is a fashion DON'T! She still looks good otherwise, though...

ShameAboutRaisins

#6 gwen0, is that the best comment you can offer? How does a flavored coffee enter into this picture? For all you know, she's using Equal, skim milk and sugar-free flavoring...but that still doesn't account for your lame comment.

holly

seriously guys. if a size 0 supermodel was wearing that dress on a red carpet yall would be raving. The dress is great trust me i know style and she looks great!!!! Lay off! Is she in the movie business anymore? No! So let her live her life the way she wants. If we followed you around everywhere taking pictures wonder what we would find? Hmmmmm........

dont know

Awful--I'm forty with a 5 year old and I don't look remotely close to this crappy! I'm very careful about the calories I consume, and I work out--unlike this PIG!

holly

your right k10ason...... phot looks fabricated a little. all in a days work for tmz to make money

Tangie

holly...no, the dress isn't great, trust me. You have to be an overweight slob, too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments