The Hoegans "Greatful" for Their Sun

7/28/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Hoegans celebreated jailbird Nick's birfday by bringing a hole bunch of things he couldn't injoy -- inclooding a bday cake that dint make it threw the Safeway bakery spellchecker.

lol

Inbred hillbillies, wish they would all blow up in a huge bomb

lol

They are all trash, hope Nick is loving all the anal attention he is receiving. Daddy will continue it, as will Bubba, once his murdering a$$ is released.

lol

That's a whole lotta poop in that family, piles and piles of corn riddled runny poop.

lol

How are they news worthy? Unless one of dies in a horrific and painful way, I could care less about this mess of a family.

Twinker

"Real-Ality" LOL!

lol

I want to say that fat pig of a daughter is almost do-able, but she looks so much like her steroid induced dad I doubt I could pop wood for her.

Tony

Woodn't serprize me if Brooke or Linda gave Safeway a knowte of what thay wanted ritten on the kake.

One circus freak family!

Last Laugh

The Hogans are trash, but posts 1-3 are psychotic.

Big James

You guys could use a spell checker yourself. The Sun is bright thing in the sky I think you mean son as in their offspring.

Big James

dee

Pot meet kettle, TMZ!

reed9696

now it's time for the big house for nick. hey nick don"t drop the soap and bend over. babba is on his way over.

pattie in cali

wow what a birthday, he needs to think about his life, an where its going, what a18th, what about that poor guy, he gets to spend his birthdays in a hospital, not knowing, or maybe he does, hogans go away, get help, stop worrying about what you don't have, or how you look, you look like fools, you are fools, all of you,

SOMEONE WHO CARES

HOGANS RULE

SOMEONE WHO CARES

LEAVE NICK AND MY GRL BROOKE ALONE ....HULK AND LINDA WELL WHO CARES ABOUT LINDA SHE IS NOTHINNG
HOWEVER HULKAMANIA IS RUNNING WYLD BROTHA......AS FOR JOHN...THE GUY GOT NOT WHAT HE DESERVED BUT I KNOW FIRST HAND WAS AT THE CRASH SITE...LOL.....NIK WAS TORE UP ABOUT HIS BUD.....EVERYONE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND JOHN SHOUULDA PUT A SEAT BELT ON....BUT BOOZE AND THE REJECTEDNESS OF HIS ACTIONS PUT HIM WERE HE IS...ONLY THING NIK DID WAS RACE AND DRINK BUT I BET IF ANY OF U HAVE A LICENCE U HAVE DROVE INTOXICATED AT ONE TIME OR OTHER....LEAVE THEM ALONE IF U HAVE ANY LIFE U WOUD NOT BE BUGGIN THE HOGANS....I LOVE BROOKE SO MUCH....SHE IS MY GRL AND I AM PROOUD TO BE THE ONE WITH EHR ON MY ARM WHEN I AM IN TOWN...SEE YA NEXT WEEKEND BROOKE

SOMEONE WHO CARES

AS FOR THE SPEELING MISTAKE ON THE CAKE LOOSERS EVER THINK IT IS THE PLACE THAT MADE THE CAKE WHO DID THE ERROR....ONCE AGAIN JUMPIN TO ANYTHING TO PUT DOWN MY GOOD FREINDS...AZZHOLZ

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments