John Kerry for Party President

7/29/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking to get re-elected, Massachusetts Senator John Kerry was snap-happy Saturday night on Nantucket. Electoral college girls gone wild!
John Kerry
The married 64-year-old had his photo taken with Bud Light drinking constituents who, we are told, are college sophomores and juniors. One was drinking from a penis straw.

We were told Kerry was partying with them, but his office released this statement:

"As Sen. Kerry and two friends left dinner at the Straight Warf restaurant on Nantucket and walked down the dock, a large group on a boat recognized Senator Kerry and asked if they could have a photo taken. The group came off the boat and onto the dock, took a photo with Sen. Kerry and his friends, and then Sen. Kerry and his two friends immediately walked away. End of story."

albert

Why is that girl in the green dress standing right next to Kerry in almost every photo? Reminds me of when a certain girl in a blue dress was always photographed standing next to another 1980's democrat way back when! BUSTED!

TMZ FAN

Don't Taise me BRO !!!! ... Don't taise me ..

Mik

A gathering of mass stupidity.

Tangie

pimp...those girls are so not hot...lol

FireEmAll

LMAO...are ya kidding me? How embarrassing - an old man trying to be cool...lolol. I would be SO humiliated if he were my dad...lolol....GET BACK TO DC AND DO SOME WORK GOOFBALL.

albert

Right after these photos were snapped, Kerry left a stain on that girls green dress...and it wasn't Heinz Ketchup!

TMZ FAN

Can I borrow a cup of money please .. Thank Q... (Don't taise me bro)

TMZ FAN

I wonder if John kerry owns stock in Taiser Company's?... Don't taise me BRO !!!!

hot snot

Typical Democrat - did anyone expect anything less?

JJ

WHAT A JOKE!!! NASTY OLD MAN!!! A PRESIDENT, I THINK NOT!!!!!! HE DOES LOOK LIKE HERMAN MUNSTER!!!!! HAHAHA

SW

Same old men same old politics.

Kerry a huge supporter of Obama, but isn't Kerry the type of same old Washington that Obama is against and wants to change?

Vote this guy out already.

Britney's Lawyer

Yeah, instead we elected Bush and let him send thousands of service men and women to their deaths; post the biggest budget deficit in U.S. history; wreck our relationship with dozens of countries; and fail to capture OBL.

Did I mention that Bush lied to get us into a war, wiretapped illegally, approved the outting of a CIA agent for political gain, let the credit card industry write the bankruptcy bill and let the pharma industry write the prescription drug plan for medicare. Bush passed the food-for-oil program, forcing up the cost of food for millions of people (trade talks with India and China just collapsed because of it). Not to mention, let our environmental laws lapse and fail to enforce hundreds of other laws.

Didn't Bush tells us the war would pay for itself with all the oil revenue? Where's that money?

Note. Kerry isn't drinking in the photos, Bush would be doing funnel shots and snorting coke.

hot snot

Kerry couldn't drink - his peen needs all the energy it can muster

Justin is Calling

Let's hope he didn't impregnate one of those teenagers, John Edwards-style.

Theresa Heinz Kerry would cut off the gravy train faster than you could say "Don't tase me, bro!"

John Edwards wife will be dead before she figured out what happened.

Justin is Calling

All that Botox must have faded away becuase he looks fifty years older than when he ran for office.

He seems to have a thing for that girl in the green dress.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments