John Kerry for Party President

7/29/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking to get re-elected, Massachusetts Senator John Kerry was snap-happy Saturday night on Nantucket. Electoral college girls gone wild!
John Kerry
The married 64-year-old had his photo taken with Bud Light drinking constituents who, we are told, are college sophomores and juniors. One was drinking from a penis straw.

We were told Kerry was partying with them, but his office released this statement:

"As Sen. Kerry and two friends left dinner at the Straight Warf restaurant on Nantucket and walked down the dock, a large group on a boat recognized Senator Kerry and asked if they could have a photo taken. The group came off the boat and onto the dock, took a photo with Sen. Kerry and his friends, and then Sen. Kerry and his two friends immediately walked away. End of story."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Spell Check.

Dear Mr. Mac,
You are correct. I had no idea of what a wonderful person and Seantor mr. Kerry is. I hope some day I can get as smart as you are.

Democrats are evil

The state of Massachusetts just can't find any honest or credible politicians in the state to represent them. Kennedy's days are numbered and the golden gates of hell are waiting patiently with the red carpet treatment for his likes. And here you have this god awful excuse of a human being that was the democrats choice 4 years ago. Well to be truthful, I can't blame him for not wanting to go home to his wife. Besides having a face that would stop a truck, she has a voice that is like fingernails on a chalkboard too. How can any good american that calls himself a democrat feel good when they see their party being represented by hypocrites like Kerry and Kennedy. A perfect example why dems are considered to be the party of the foolish.

masshole

He was walking by a boat on the dock?? Then Senator please explain the patio with kegs and lounge chairs behind you?? Doesn't look like a dock to me?? Anyone else agree?? And the dock has sliding doors...WOW I have got to visit Nantucket!!

Jack The Republican

I'm not a John Kerry fan by any means but I know how the Press would of make more of an issue if the Senator had not stopped to have a picture taken. Most celebs don't get envolved because of siuations like his. I believe the Senator was nice to stop to take a picture , but when he saw all the beer he should have walked away.

swampfox

Beige mans comments on Kirby are unwarranted and spineless,I detect a tone of jealousy in his cowardly attack on Mr.
Jones.Kirby Jones is a beloved figure in Nantucket as well as the international Yachting & Big Game fishing world.Mr.
Jones is known to never say anything negative about anyone.He is the " MAYOR" of the Tucket .

ALL HAIL KIRBONIOUS MAXIMUS!

Schratboy

Kerry looks like he could use a few Botox treatments. He's showing that old familiar droopy-dog face he sported up to and before the last election!

chief

I live on nantucket and went to high school with these girls they were just having fun and I have seen John Kerry around the island plenty of times, these girls probaly saw John and took some funny pictures then they both went there seperate ways saying that they were partying and drinking with each other is a drastic overstatement

exDemocrat

This hetero stuff is boring......I'm waiting for the true story of Obama and his gay lovers to come out. And how about Obama's church choral director being MURDERED last December? Not a peep from the media....the poor guy was gay and knew too much I heard...maybe a real news outlet like the Enquirer can get on the case LOL. All the other media just protects Zee Messiah!

Sandy

This guy is a creep, big time! I don't think these girls are nearly trashy enough. Hey Jim remember Kimmie from the Rose and Crown? Now that's more your style-leave the youngins alone and get on back to that train wreck you married (also, no class-but she's got the cash)!

Sandy

These girls look as though they have far too much class for the poor Senator from Mass. Hey Jimbo remember Kimmie from the Rose and Crown? Now that is more you speed. Leave the youngin's alone and get back to that beast you married! Another low class bimbo, but hey-she's got the cash! (she's voted every year the Biggest Bitch of the Isle-she's just always too messed up to know it!)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5