Oprah Appreciates Rollback Savings

7/29/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey doesn't buy things at Wal-Mart, she buys Wal-Mart!Oprah Winfrey
We kid. The O was in Hawaii earlier this month where she was spotted shopping with a bodyguard and two kids. We're told she picked up a Nintendo Wii and two games. She was extremely friendly to the staff and even gave the saleswoman a hug before leaving!

Cande

I don't know why Oprah is upsetting you all. She has money and she can spend it how ever she feels like. She might not have as much money as some but I bet she has more than anyone making a comment on this website. If you spent more time trying to figure out your life you wouldn't have time to be so judgemental of other people. You can't point one finger at another person without pointing three at yourself. Why don't you go out there and make money for yourself and spend it how you please. I'm really not a fan of Oprah but I really don't care how she spends her money. I'm sure if Oprah told you that she was going to take you to walmart you wouldn't have a problem with it. If your problem isn't with how she spends her money but with the color of her skin then you really have a problem, because bottom line is no matter what you think about her she is still rich and will always be African American. What would TMZ find out about you if they followed you around. I guess you are not important enough for them so take that to the bank.

Duo

I just read in Business Week that Oprah has given over $300 million of her OWN HARD EARNED money to charity. And I'm not talking about the hundreds of cars she gets Pontiac to donate or the tens of millions of dollars she raises through her Angel Network, I'm talking about the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of her OWN HARD EARNED MONEY she's given. According to Business Week, no black or show business performer in American history has given anywhere near as much of their own money to charity as Oprah. And despite giving so much she still remains the richest African American of all time. Pure genius that woman, but with a heart of gold.

sirjames8

Utard, Just going to WalMart is doing wrong. Used to like her but now she has lost my respect. The Evil Empire buys more crap from China than any major retailer! Enjoy your exposure to lead MIss O.Not only is she a raging liberal but now she goes against the tide of Hollywood Libs, many of whom are nearly as anti-WalMart as I am.

Al Shumate

That's why she is worth a ga-zillion dollars.

Al Shumate

That is why she is worth a ga-zillion dollars.

barry Gordy is genius

Oprah is so thick. I love her long hair and beautiful lashes. She can take me shopping ANY DAY. I mean that.

We Love You, Oprah !!!!

rowanat01

Hello,I am rowan atkinson. I agree with you.
Ok, times must be tough if Oprah is shopping at Wal-Mart.
I can't even believe she supports Wal-Mart.
God I hate that Ape. Wait till Osama Hussein gets in. Fat-assed lezzie is going to be even more in the spotlight.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Savings Accounts
rowanat01

rowanat01

Hello,I am rowan atkinson. I agree with you.
If I had her money, I'd never waste time setting foot in a store again! I'd have everything delivered! I guess
you can only buy so much property, travel the world so many times and acquire so many material things before it starts to get boring. She probably does it just for something different to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------