Prince Gets Hosed at LAX

7/29/2008 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Airport security is so tight these days you can't blame Prince for wearing flip flops to LAX yesterday -- but platform flip flops and white pantyhose?!

The diminutive 50-year-old's footwear makes his Britney shades, prison top, BeBe white trench and spandex boot cut Forever 21 size zero slacks seem almost normal. Almost.

pua

eh... the cat's little, he's always tried to boost his height by wearing heels or platforms, nothing new.

mskidd

#12 You must have never seen Prince in concert, cuz if you did you would know why he get women!

bitchplz

Work that outfit, girlfriend.

dani

Those socks look like ted hose to me. Special socks that go up to the knee or thigh and help prevent blood clots from forming in the legs, which is more likely to happen when immobile or sitting for long periods of time. Then again it is Prince, who's to say whats under those pants.

amyg

I know a guy who's driven for Prince when he's been in town for his concerts.....he had to flip the rear view mirror because YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT PRINCE. Another time, when Prince's bodyguard got in the front seat, the mirror was not flipped up, the first thing he did was flip it so Prince wouldn't be looked upon.......what a freak!!!!!!

Andrea

I like it!

YUCK

This wierdo has always been extraordinarily odd & bizarre. He's the black Phil Spector...

hallie

For a man of 50 Prince can still wear girls clothing and look hot. And trust me he is not gay, he is the original metrosexual. All the guys calling him it are just jealous because he could pull the best looking women in the world that the regular could only dream of.

hey

Kids. Be kind. Prince has one leg shorter than the other; it's a birth defect. It's not like it's a big secret.

SuperStarSteve

Last time I wore flip flops through security, I was wishing I didn't. I thought how many barefoot people had walked through there and how you can get things like plantar warts....next time slip off shoes with socks!

LOVE P-R-I-N-C-E! That man can't do anything wrong as far as I am concerned.

There!

Starshines

All the guys call him gay cuz they know he can F*ck better than they can...or ever will. So what he is effeminate...he is 100% man and it make some ladies uncomfortable he looks better in an outfit they don't!

They are all just haters.

Prince is the sh*t!!! Take a wiff!!!

dreamer

Little body, BIG music.

orb

comeon,,,prince is one of jehovah's witnesses
he was just getting his door to door game shoes on

sheesh

Panther

I find it very hard to believe that those are his naked feet. Those really look like white pantyhose, not so sheer lol.

Millee

#36 This is so not true. He is a very nice man. I was in an elevator with him, no body guards or anything. Just the two of us. He spoke and talked to me as any normal person would. When he came out of the elevator, he asked if I knew how to get to the front of the building and I walked with him to the front. He thanked me and was quite a pleasant man. Yes, he was short...but was completely normal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments