« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Puder's Girl

Lamer Than Speedwalking

7/29/2008 2:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When asked about that Mr.T homophobic Snickers ad, mixed martial arts fighter Daniel Puder said he didn't think speedwalking was a "gay sport." His ditzy blonde girlfriend's answer was a bit more queer.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

william richard bradford

there ain't nothin
purdy about these 2........

2091 days ago

Cynic

I don't even know who this person is, but if I had a name like Puter (Pooter?) I would definitely have it legally changed to something else!

2091 days ago

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Haha I love these two! She's only joking people. Calm down all you perfect people out there ;)

2091 days ago

bunnyluv

I'm sorry, that is the ugliest man I have ever laid eyes on!

2091 days ago

kc

Her answer wasn't lame or ditzy. She wasn't anywhere close to the league of ditzey like Paris or Nicole or Speidi or about 80% of the lame a$$e$ you cover here. Are you all on crack?

2090 days ago

Missy

Wow. I went to high school with him.

2090 days ago

BC

"Ditzy blonde" is a Baylor University graduate and all-district soccer star from Plano, TX. TMZ: Pot...kettle.

2090 days ago

Gay_Lover

Very rude, no class. These two need to learn some manners & how to dress. Maybe the bleach got into her head. Mr. Pooter looks as gay as can be anyway.

2089 days ago

nicole

First of all, Mr Pooter threw a party at the Playboy Mansion this weekend. IT SUCKED! His girlfriend is quite possibly the dumbest person I have ever met, and well Mr Puder...words simply cannot describe how dumb you really are. Its no wonder your wrestling contract got taken away from you. Really these two are just a bunch of 5th rate celebreties, trying a little too hard.

2062 days ago

herbiehancock

Nicole--I remember you at Puder's party (which was a blast). You're that chunky fat cow who snuck in for free when your fat ugly ass would never see a free ticket to the Playboy Mansion in a million years. Im sure the standing buffet didn't help your disgusting weight problem either. Puder's "dumb" girlfriend is an honor's grad from Baylor and Puder's an undefeated fighter raising money for a good cause.
Losers always hate