Obama to Luda:

Respect Your Elders!

7/30/2008 6:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_obama_ludacris-1It appears that Barack Obama is going to have to distance himself from yet one more supporter.

Ludacris has just released a new rap where he calls Hillary Clinton a "bitch" and says John McCain "don't belong in any chair unless he's paralyzed" and also throws insults at Jesse Jackson and George W. Bush. The only logical explanation has to be that Ludacris is a McCain mole!

Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton issued a statement, condemning Luda for his ridiculous lyrics.

"As Barack Obama has said many, many times in the past, rap lyrics today too often perpetuate misogyny, materialism, and degrading images that he doesn't want his daughters or any children exposed to. This song is not only outrageously offensive to Senator Clinton, Reverend Jackson, Senator McCain, and President Bush, it is offensive to all of us who are trying to raise our children with the values we hold dear. While Ludacris is a talented individual he should be ashamed of these lyrics.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

msb

This is for Let's Clarify, you are the last person and the stinking racist white dogs like your mom and dad that i give a dam about your opinion. I dont expect you to want to look, be, dress, act like me not openly, you will hide in the dark like you always have. This has nothing to do with Obama for me, I'm just sick and tired of all the racist comments on here coming from white trash like yourself. it can be about an athelete, rappet etc. but yet you whites, shake your sorry asses to rap, try to dress like black women whom you are jealous of and intimidated by as well as black men. I dam sure dont want to look and act like your kind so, you shut your mouth and watch the writing on the wall, you will see a change with or without Obama.

stopthepresses

Back at ya msb:

You're kidding me. You sincerely believe that somewhere in my mind, and in most white people's minds, they want to be, dress, or act like YOU, openly or not? Oh my Gosh, we really ALL want to be black, but we're just "in the closet"? You're crazier than a sh*&-house rat. I don't know who you're hanging out with, but your delusion does not reflect the beliefs of mainstream white America. No wonder you're voting for Obama. There are some beautiful black women, but I don't envy them, or want to BE them. Even Chris Rock admits in his stand-up act that there isn't a white person in the audience who would change places with him, a black man, and he's RICH!!! There may be some white women who "shake their sorry asses to rap", or "try to dress like a black woman", but it ain't me, sister. There isn't a ONE of you I would trade with for a billion dollars. As for jealousy, what's to be jealous of? Do I want to be like Okra? No. Do I want an ass the size of a third world country? No. I don't tan, I like the way I look, and so does my husband, and I have no attraction to black men. In a word, I'm quite "happy" with who I am, who I'm married to, and my life, in general. I don't think I'm better than any black person, but I'm no worse either. You're all as racist as hell, at least as bad as white people or worse. You may see a change too, because most of the people I know are DAM& tired of whining "my grandma was a SLAVE" black people. Even Obama is calling upon black people to take charge of their own lives and stop blaming all their failures on white people. Listen to him on this one, as you apparently are buying into all the other sh#@ he's blowing. Continue with your delusions if they make you feel better. There's IS a lot of writing on the wall. I hope you can READ it.

msshroom

Both of you sound very racist. Untill you stop catagorizing people by race you will remain racist. "you people", "whites", "blacks", "white dogs" these are all racist terms. As much as you may like or dislike Ludacris, watch CRASH...the point is everyone jumps to RACE as the reason. It offers a quick explanation to behaviors and disagreements. When you get past the RACE, you can see the actual answer or reason.
I am white; I am ok with being white; Chris Rock is wrong; in a world where I could actualy become another person, I would have no problem being black or any other race(please if you could do that race would be low on the list of things to think about);I have been atracted to white guys, black guys and all of the other gorgeous shades in between.
YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF OUTDATED THINKING!
as for painting the white house black...Listen to Chocolate City by Parliament!!!!!
"Uh, what's happening CC?
They still call it the White House
But that's a temporary condition, too.
Can you dig it, CC?" IN 2008 THIS WOULD BE A TERRORISTIC THREAT
"You don't need the bullet when you got the ballot
Are you up for the downstroke, CC?
Chocolate city
Are you with me out there?

And when they come to march on ya
Tell 'em to make sure they got their James Brown pass
And don't be surprised if Ali is in the White House
Reverend Ike, Secretary of the Treasure
Richard Pryor, Minister of Education
Stevie Wonder, Secretary of FINE arts
And Miss Aretha Franklin, the First Lady
Are you out there, CC?
A chocolate city is no dream
It's my piece of the rock and I dig you, CC
God bless Chocolate City and its (gainin' on ya!) vanilla suburbs"

stopthepresses

Msshroom:

You're right. We ARE both racist. That's my point. We both have strong feelings about each other, with the black people as bad or worse than the white. I wish there was a different world, but there isn't. And quoting lyrics and blowing rainbow smoke up somebody's ass isn't going to make it any different. So we deal with what IS. I'm just really, really tired of the "threatening" tone of black people lately. "Just wait till Obama gets into office - white people are gonna be my slaves", that kind of SH%$! Or some black person presuming to change our national anthem, with the promise of "more to come, whitey!". I've had ENOUGH. And good for you, if you're attracted to black men, or any other "gorgeous" color in between. I'm not, and that's my right, nor do I care to ever be anyone other than myself. I think that's called "healthy self-esteem". A good day to you all.

Carlotta

Where is my comment?

Carlotta

After reading some of these ignorant and racist comments , i have concluded that most of these people on this site are no more or less ignorant than Luda...whatever his name is. How could you use one person's comment to denigrate an entire community? I am appalled by your level of ignorance...you are benighted and uneducated. You should not be allowed to voice or express our disgraceful sentiments...your level of thoughts bears no elements of a thinking human being. I hope that one day you will take your place among the irrational animals where you inherently and rightfully belong.

Rational Mind

After visiting this site for the first time, all I can say is "Wow". There is so much hatred in here it is alarming. It is much easier to take the easy way out and lash out when someone attacks you or a group you feel connected to. It is far more difficult to look objectively at what the comments are and assign ownership to the INDIVIDUAL who is making the statements rather than the group that person belongs to.

My recommendation to many of you on this site would be to read and contribute to blogs where you can find people who are trying to make a POSITIVE difference rather than people who are trying to tear down humanity. This will be the last time I visit this site!

Best wishes to all!

Hmmmmm.......

Where are my comments?

blackdiv

Here's the meaning of the word "freedom of speech" people have the right to believe and say whatever they want to. It's just a damn song get over it.

stopthepresses

If this had been a song by a white man, insinuating Obama be physically hurt in some way, or calling a "woman of color" a bit^%, or even making fun of her appearance, there would've been a huge public outcry by those of color and demands that he lose his job, be fired, lose his record deal, you name it. When the situation is reversed, it's just a damn song, get over it. Double standard, as usual.

The Truth

TMZ your racist also, you took my comment off your site, and leave all your White friend comments. You are just as bad as your White friends.

I said it, Whites should leave Obama alone, Skin color is nothing everyman is equal. You are sick and ungodly race of people who doesn't believe anything in God.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5