Audrina: This Is Why She's Hot

7/31/2008 5:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes we can't think of any reason Audrina Patridge is famous. Other times, we can think of two.

Audrina did what she does best at the DKNY Jeans Beach House in Malibu yesterday. Sometimes it's best to stick to what you know.

Christina

Looks like Tara Reid from the neck down. do some squats honey. men like a a big ass.

mimi

The only thing that I can say that could be seen as attractive attractive are her breast which do not look real. Actually, they look awful.

jylmaree

these chicks make me want to bat for the other team! wtf!

get_logical

And here is why so many young girls today have low self esteem, eating disorders and everything else that comes with thinking you have to look this skank to fit in or be popular. Could you guys please print some real news and stop flashing these wanna be starlets!!??!

Lulu

Does this girl have ANY lips (on her mouth)??? All I see is teeth - what does she kiss with?

Tara

Audrina has a "butther face"...don't know why she got implants, she looked so much better natural, and she wasn't small chested at all.

R.Zimmerman

Saggy soccer mom alert!

Black Teef

Gee, more bolted-on "Frankenbreasts." The sad part is, I'd still pound her from behind.

You guys are idiots!

Lulu is right...this girl has no lips..pretty gross. And I know this sounds impossible, but those sandbags look saggy...yes saggy.

val

SAggy fake boobs are DOUBLY FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!

Dooky

She looks mighty fine if you ask me

pimp

for those who have never been with a woman that has implants, let me tell you that there are few things that a more disgusting. Nothing wilts your wood than feeling rock hard breasts and then having to stare at scars. Now this is the physical way in which they are a turn-off. The mind of a girl that gets them is a mess. If you are stooopid enought to date a woman with implants (if you must, go for the one night stand) your life will be a living hell. Nothing like a woman with zero self-steem to ruin your life.

Seriously, implants are a deal breaker in my book.

jylmaree

JEALOUS ANYONE?????

Dooky

I never watched "The Hills" but I do know one thing. If her acting career doesn't take off, at least she'll have a good career modeling bikini's or whatever because she's got the looks and body for it indeed

Brian

Not a fan of the over-inflated fake boob.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments