Boo Birds Dump All Over Pam Anderson

7/31/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At first, pappers and fans played by the rules and waited excitedly -- behind a barricade -- for Pam Anderson to come out of Letterman. But when she refused to give it up -- twice -- a sea of boos quickly flooded in.

Only after the hisses did she come back out and the scene became a paparazzi free-for-all.

Maybe they were just saying, "booooooooooooobs."

skanks are rank!

And....why do you care if she dissed you? Aren't there more important people you could harrass? Like....anybody??!?

Divashels

SHE IS A DISEASE INFESTED TWIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER DOUBLE D'S, HER KIDS ,HER ANIMALS ,AND HER CESSPOOL OF A EX HUSBAND NEED TO HOLD THEIR HEADS UNDER WATER LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeamKate

My question is why would anyone wanna take any pictures of Slammy Pammy? Seh's been slammed so many times by so many different men! Nasty skank gets on my nerves.

anthonysdreamgirl**

love pam. she hasn't been with anymore men than any other female in hollywood. she's just picked on more for it for some reason... keep doin' your thing pam. ;-)

SW

Pam is yesterdays news. Poor thing will do anything for some attention. Sad, just sad.

Sassy

#3 your are so right on! THANK YOU for saying what I've been saying about most of Hollywood for years! If it isn't this sk*nk it's some over the hill actor or rock star buying the services of some model or actress half their age! These people are all a bunch of pukes and I wish they would all move to some deserted island, so they can stop contaminating the Human Race!
I do feel sorry for her kids though. It's not their fault that their mother is nothing but a dime store wh*re!

anthonysdreamgirl**

After viewing the video, she doesn't look like "yesterday's news" to me. There are an awful lot of people still interested in her.

CoolGirl2008

So you decided to a story about the paps instead of Pamela.

What next-? "Pap Dies In Meth Overdose"?

Black Power

Aren't there enough pictures of this skank? Take off her clothes and makeup and she looks like a skinny, bowlegged, stick figure with two baloons tied to her chest. As for her vag, I'm sure by now it resembles the Holland tunnel.

Clint of the mountain

anonoymous

STFU all you ignorant slimbags haters. Like you even know anything about her. Don't hate her because she's better looking than you on your best day or because your husbands or boyfriends fantasize about her and not you. Now ya'll don't have to get ugly just cause you're ugly. You can't help that you don't look like her.
I've spent time with her and she's a very real, extremely nice, a good mother and a considerate person.

GypsyLaura

She is not real, a horrible example of a parent and what is wrong with the perception of what a woman is.
Oh by the way, I am not ugly, have morals and sing where she has been. I have been told I am marriage material and she is banging material by our peers.

rayshahinc

She fell for those "boos" by people basically making money off her ---- the paparazzis and the e-bay autograph dealers.
She should have just kept going.

REALITY

==== WHY IS THIS NASTY OLD SKANK STILL NEWS??????

REALITY

==== WHY IS THIS NASTY OLD SKANK STILL NEWS??????

rosie

To #10 Rusty, you have your opinion, just as others have their opinions. Ms. Anderson comes off as a cheap and ignorant person. I have yet to see where she rates as such a good mother. She marries one idiot after another, she dresses in the worst manner and just how much quality time does she spend with those boys? I feel sorry for them. Think what you may Rusty and believe me, if you think that the rest of us are jealous, you are dead wrong. And by the way, beauty fades, dumb is forever! I for one do not wish to be compared to Ms. Anderson. And any man who would want her over me can have her! I like my disease free life!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments