Brit: A Free Woman for Halloween

7/31/2008 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWe're now told everyone in the Brit conservatorship is on board to end the whole deal on October 28.

In court today, the judge extended the conservatorship until the end of the year, but set a hearing on October 28. We're told daddy Jamie is following the lead of the doctors, who are saying they think the 28th is a reasonable time to end the conservatorship. Brit is cool with that as well, though the commissioner said she agreed ... "reluctantly."

We're told between now and October 28, the goal is to gradually wean Brit off being managed so tightly so she can get back to life.

yeh yeh

37 don't ever forget the hell of time spent with Sam.

Harald Wenk (Dr. rer. Nat.)

Our valuable Mrs. Britney Spears is then really "forced" to take medical drugs if she does.
If she does medical drug or neuroleptic free therapy like kryia or kundalini yoga, no conservatorship would be needed.
Now, the drugs had then about a year time at end of the year to shape her synapsis and hinder a more direct self organization.
Even for a free will neuroleptic medical drug cure a conservatorship would not be needed.
A further argument is, that the attorneys in the conservatorship case
cost a lot of money, which I suspect
our valuable Mrs. Britney Spears would avoid or to an manager of her choice.
So the "reluctanty" in her "agreement" is in my eyes to be taken very serious.
There had been a prospect that the conservatorship will end today.
Maybe our valuable Mrs. Spears was told, that without a "agreeing" no end is in sight.
Remember, that she does not like to go to court, the decision was in absence, and that she expected
the judge followed the medical doctors like Mr. Jamie Spears.
The third were, that without a "reluctanty agree" no end would be in sight.
There seem to be no arrangement concerning the kids.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

8. I can't wait til her mooching family are kicked to the curb and cut off.

I bet her dad did a deal with Mel, whereby he agreed to let Mel be seen with Brit (to help his image) in exchange for favors for daddy. I think we will see Mel give him money for a restaurant or something in return.

Posted at 4:14PM on Jul 31st 2008 by Jamie asks his daughter for handouts
=====================================================================

You have no evidence to support this fantasy of yours. This sounds like a classic case of "don't confuse me with facts or logic. I've already made up my mind".

me

tricia...he didn't buy the cadillac...his daughter is paying for it...as always.

Renee

as soon as this thing ends, she'll be back to her old ways...

chach

SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ON HER OWN! SHE HAS CO DEPENDENCY ISSUES AND SHE HAS NO COMMON SENSE, AND A VERY LOW EMOTIONAL IQ .....SHE NEEDS CONTINUED MONITORING OF HER MED INTAKE ALSO, IM GUESSING SHE WILL FEEL OKAY AND THINK ITS OK TO GO OFF OF THEM! THATS WHAT PEOPLE WITH BI POLAR ISSUES ARE NOTORIOUS FOR,, ADD THE OTHER INGREDIENCE AND ITS A LETHAL MIX!
SHE NEEDS TO HIRE SOMEONE TO HELP TAKE CARE OF HER,,,A MATURE NANNY SO TO SPEAK!

it takes a molester

5. TMZ, the word is "wean". Come on, you guys are becoming quite pitiful. Are you hiring illegals or what? Why the dumbing down of your site?

Posted at 4:10PM on Jul 31st 2008 by tricia

Oops! Correction, TMZ, what I meant to say is are you hiring illiterates or what?

it takes a molester

16. First, learn to spell. Next your stalking of Britney is reaching epic levels of annoying. How about go bug Christina Aguilera?

Posted at 4:25PM on Jul 31st 2008 by Keith

Do tell why the paps should stalk and bug Christina Aguilera instead of Britney Spears?

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

I think October may be too soon - end of year would have been better. She is doing great (or so it seems) but why mess with a good thing and good progress. I think having the c-ship in place until year end would have given her better tools to be responsible for her behavior in order to get the children back (and get that loser out of her life). In any event, I wish her continued success ... things have changed drastically since January.

me

Isn't it sad that everyone in her life is making money off her?

Big Bear

Britney is so ignorant she will just get back into trouble when the court removes her leash. The poor lady can do nothing about her ignorance and that is a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert

karren, what is with you and the escalade? that SUV is the bottom of the line of that class of SUV.
I know, I'v been in the automotive industery for thirty years.
there are much higher quality SUV's in that class.

Me, myself and I

I'm glad the c-ship was extended for 3 more months, at least. I thought it should go to the end of the year, but what do I know about what's going on with her? I wonder if they will give her small responsibilities at 1st, and then larger ones if she does well with the smaller ones. There must be some plan about to ease her into responsible adulthood.

After all of us have seen what has happened to Britney, there are still people out there trying to convince the gullible, that her family is just using her to make money off her back. How ridiculous! Any sane, mature person can see for their self that Britney is so much better off than she was before the c-ship.

Well, good luck to her. Maybe one day she'll be able to have some kind of normal relationship with her sons.

Robert

I can't beleive the amount of unenlightened people posting on here. Do you people even understand what it meens to be family? or are those of you such hatemongers that you are so vacant of loving family that you'er so bitter that when you see any form of family interaction you become absolutely repugnant that you make yourself's appear to be A mear simpleton.
Britney helped her father when he was down now it's Brits turn.
The fact that she pays him to keep her estate secure while she works her way through her problems is no suprise, let me tell you people you don't even know the amount of work it takes to manage brit's assets.
Britney has revenue that still comes in from old work that she has done not to mention new work. What she makes on one gig is moe than what a lot of you make in a year.
So hell yes he should get paid. all she had to do is coerce James into rehab and then drop about a days pay to finance the operation.
SO GET OVER IT YOU ILLITERATE HATEMONGERS.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Oh crap. If this thing ends in 3 months that means they will allow her to drive again!
Dang, and it's been so easy to get around town since daddy took her keys.
How can we convince the courts that britney should NEVER drive herself anywhere???? EVER!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments