Brit: A Free Woman for Halloween

7/31/2008 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWe're now told everyone in the Brit conservatorship is on board to end the whole deal on October 28.

In court today, the judge extended the conservatorship until the end of the year, but set a hearing on October 28. We're told daddy Jamie is following the lead of the doctors, who are saying they think the 28th is a reasonable time to end the conservatorship. Brit is cool with that as well, though the commissioner said she agreed ... "reluctantly."

We're told between now and October 28, the goal is to gradually wean Brit off being managed so tightly so she can get back to life.

Pcl

Gotta love Brit Bless you Tricia ! Your Kindness and Wisdom in the face of so much ignorance is totally refreshing! I've been reading and weeping for the loss of sweet mercy and the milk of human kindness from the people who have made their snide and humorless remarks about a terrifically talented young woman! I only hope that all this hasn't ruined her carreer and all hopes of regaining custody of her babies! Someday old K-Fed will get tired of being Mr. Dad, and will again show his true colors, for all to see!

YUCK

Slutney is a complete & total retard. Her retarded fans always seem to forget that she's such a moron that she had her kids taken away from her & had a conservator to make sure she not only didn't do drugs but didn't flash her crotch to the photogs. What a complete & total loser. Slutney sucks; always has, always will...

it takes a molester

Pcl # 61 you sounded so sincere with your sweet mercy and milk of human kindness routine. You went and ruined it by not including Kevin with your kindness and wisdom by dissing him. You are the one showing your true colors!!

lina

I love you brit

tricia

gifts by her? Gifting is much better than paying tax on that money as it sits in the bank. I think you should relax a little. What that family has is really not for you to complain about. You are irrelevent to them.

name withheld

The only problem is that the only way Britney can function is under the severely micro managed eye of at least 5 admirers. I love britney, I can't wait to see what she does next. She's a sexpot, and that's awesome.

LemmyK

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

For those of you who keep talking about her money mooching (sp?) family being their only motivation to help her is absurd. A real family helps each other however possible. Right now I am going through a tough time with one of my kids (parents are NOT always at fault - I have 3 - two are fine, thrird is a nighmare (but I don't love that one any less than the other two). The troubled one was raised in the same household with the same love same standards, etc. So ... don't be so quick to blame the parents. Anyway, getting back on track, I am thankful to have the support of my entire extended family. Each has their opinion of how to handle my "problem child" - everything from tough love, kicking out and throwing away the key, hang together 24/7, etc. but they all love and will not give up on this child. Yes, the child is in therapy, etc. My point is that if my child was famous and weathly and family members came to the rescue, there is no doubt that I and my child would be more than willing to compensate them for their hard work trying to get the child back on track, love, support and just for being there. Whatever problems Mr. Spears may have had or has, HE is the one who is getting Britney back on her feet. So, big deal, she bough him a car. Get over it already. The car vs getting her life back together is a no brainer.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

66. #61... K-Fed will someday get tired of being "Mr. Mom"? Hmm... strange. Brit has already grown tired of being a Mom. I have 2 kids about the same age as Brit's and couldn't imagine being away from them for even a few days... I would be fighting tooth and nail for custody, not flying to Mexico after giving up custody... what a loser.

Posted at 8:43AM on Aug 1st 2008 by LemmyK

Well, congrats to you. I feel the same way about my children. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world where everyone's mental and emotional health is the same. Neither of us have any idea exactly what Britney's problems are. I don't believe for one second that she does not love her boys. I believe that she is working her way back to the day when she regains custody (no matter what percentage).. If she doesn't love and want the boys, why does she bother to spend ANY time with them? She could have easily just walked away all togehter like so many other parents do. You make no sense.

name withheld

Lucky child of yours. couldn't read your stupid post after you called your kid a NIGHTMARE....loser

LemmyK

#68

I make no sense? Wanting to be with your kids makes no sense? That is the only point I made. Everyone sticking up for Brit and her Dad.... Saying he is doing such good things for her... well, he is. But what about Brit's kids? Where is their mommy? In Mexico? Yes, she has probs, obvious. Suck it up and go to your kids. At least show you are trying. Don't fly to Mexico directly after giving up custody.

Those bashing K-Fed, really are the ones not making sense. He is the ONLY ONE that is hanging in for those kids. Imagine if K-Fed pulled a Britney and gave away custoday of the kiddies... WHO WOULD RAISE THOSE KIDS? Thank God for K-Fed stepping up...

me

64. Karen, your obsession with the Cadillac is weird. Children with money buy their parents gifts. We bought my mother in law a Cadillac, big deal. That's what families do. Is it the automobile that upsets you or the fact that Britney's family is given

Posted at 8:32AM on Aug 1st 2008 by tricia

Tricia...you seem to miss the point...she didn't buy daddy the cadillac...he is making her pay for it. She made it clear after she bought him the restaurant that enough was enough and she was tired of him asking for handouts.

You obviously think it's ok for parents to mooch off their kids...your point has been made. To me, when a daddy needs to get paid by his daughter, he is a pathetic excuse for a daddy.

me

Posted at 8:32AM on Aug 1st 2008 by tricia

Sounds like you come from a family of deadbeats too Tricia.

If you think good daddy's mooch off their kids and can't make a living without them, then that's a matter for you! I think it is sad. Thankfully I had giving parents, not the type who wanted to take from me at all! I feel sorry for any kid who has parents mooching off them.

me

Tricia,

I suspect you are either Lynne or Jamie or someone else who is exploiting and living off Brit. The man is an abusive drunk and a bankrupt. If you can't see that the guy is a total loser, you have also got to be on the gravy train!

tricia

Oh good grief, you guys are freaks. I guess you don't know what it is to have some money and share it with your loved ones. You also must not understand that a heavy bank account just means you pay more tax to the gov't. Your imaginated story of anyone's family being able to help themselves to someone's bank accounts just shows you have no idea how things work.
It just doesn't happen that way.

If you want to go on pretending to have some inside scoop on Britney abuse by her family , nobody's stopping you. But don't think for a second that anyone with a clue buys your moanings that they've stolen from her or forced her to buy them
things.

Go ahead, keep pretending to be 'in the know'. It is comical! Oh, and sure....I'm stealing from her too. (rolling my eyes)
I just hope none of you making these comments work as professionals in the real world. If so, we're screwed as a country.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments