Pap Pervs Out for Miley 2.0

7/31/2008 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez is 16, so this papper's fantasy about seeing her strip is technically illegal. No, he wasn't with TMZ, and yes, the guys with a conscience quickly shut him up.

After the trip from LAX to JFK, she was surrounded again -- and put an end to that Miley feud with her iPod.

Nikki M

dude who asked her to strip will be seen on to catch a predator very soon.

Why do you all feel the need to watch someone check in at an airport? who is that supposed to amuse?

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Her looks like a chipmunk .

Dawn Day

Her make-up is a little thick even for a grown woman.

16 going on 30....just like Miley.

Black Power

These kids nowadays sure grow up quick. She looks pretty, but she is still just a kid. She's not even fully cooked, mentaly. I hope she does well in life, but there is a time to be all grown up, and a time just to be a kid. I wish I was sixteen and able to enjoy life as a child.

Clint of the mountain

roxie

#4: You are so right. I wish I could turn back time to being a kid again. They just don't know what they have.

John

She's legal in many states, including Nevada. When she comes out to Vegas everyone is gonna try and bang her.

Black Power

To Roxie: Absolutely. Keep our kids kids! They are almost looking like adults these days, and unless they are celebs, that will get them in trouble. And as for the pap who was telling her to strip, would you like someone saying that to your child?

Clint of the mountain

wasted days and wasted nights

She is cute, sure, but as Dr. Hook would say, she is only 16, only 16...

Kay

I think she's cute. Girls experiment with their looks. When I was that age I looked like a raccoon and thought I was gorgeous, and so did the guys.

Pelly

I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, why don't you take a seat right over there.

Rap sucks

CHRIS HANSEN! OH DAMM IT I KNEW IT,NOW I WON'T GET TO BANG HER. NO I DID NOT TYPE THAT I WAS JUST BEING STUPID

really?

WHO is Selena Gomez?

it takes a molester

Where have you been lately #12 huh? This is suppose to be Miley Cyrus's replacement.

madcat4now

Wow, this babe is hot. Don't blame the guy for wanting to see her strip. She is no child. Common.

Rhi

She would be cute without all of the makeup but she does look like she sucked on a hot curling iron...what's that all about...
her guardians, parents, etc, need to teach her that less makeup is better because I am sure she looks very pretty without all of the warpaint...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments