Snoop's Peeps

Popped for Pot

7/31/2008 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0731_snoop_weed_bn_01-1Smoke weed every day! Two members of Snoop Dogg's entourage were busted this afternoon in Texas after cops pulled D-O-Double-G's tour bus over for a routine traffic stop.

Cops tell us the bus was stopped for expired tags. When officers boarded the bus, they sniffed what they thought was the Mary Jane. After investigating, they found two oz. of the green stuff and arrested two men who admitted it belonged to them. They were arrested and booked into the Navarro County Jail.

We're told Snoop was on the bus, but was not arrested.

jenny mo

#29 Seriously, crack kills. That's just something for you to think about.

I just noticed that the article says expired "tabs" instead of expired "tags". Once again TMZ, you fail.

HOUSTON

SMOKING POT IS BAD FOR YOUR HEATLH , NO WONDER YOU PLACE WACO IN NAVARRO COUNTY

CORSICANA
Navarro County : created in 1846 named after José Antonio Navarro (1795–1871), a leading Tejano participant in the Texas Revolution and signer of the Texas Declaration of Independence

WACO
McLennan County: created in 1858 named after Neil McLennan, an early settler in the future county

AND NO, I DON'T SMOKE, AND I DON'T INHALE.

Kylie

i wonder if tmz will ever get the story right before posting it! GET IT TOGETHER TMZ.maybe the tmz guys and the cops met up and they smoked it all so no one will ever know where or when or what!

Jessica

R u really turning this into a racist thing!! In Texas we have certain law enforcement that work each area. The city is police, the county is sheriff, the whole state and ESPECIALLY interstates are State Troopers. It is there JOB! Traveling north on 45......HELLO...What do you think they do, Just look for people speeding!!! I would hope that professionals like them are looking at all little mistakes. Maybe you guys hating on someone being pulled over on the interstate don't have children you travel with....Besides, do you think that Snoop and his crew were sitting in an untinted bus, waving at people as they went by? Oh, and I guess the bus says SNOOP'S bus on the side?

Joanne

I hope everything is ok. I was just thinking how I am looking forward to seeing Snoop's show again ( Snoop Dog Fatherhood)

jennifer crowder

It happened near Corsicana which is almost 1 hour away from Waco. I live in Waco, TX. I still love you Snoop. .

jennifer crowder

Thank you Houston....... I live in Waco. Everytime something bad happens we get crap. It almost an hour away from us. I live in Mclennan County.

lmao

Legalize it already. What a waste of taxpayer money! Like Snoop's engourage was up to no good. Please. They were just enjoying themselves in their leisure time. Legalize!

Hugh Jass

This is terrible! Snoop condoning and aiding and abetting the interstate transportation of a controlled substance, that's a Felony folks!

Fo' de rest of' y'all, that means ole Calvin "Hobbes" Broadus be have sacrifice 2 of his Posse to Da Man to save-izzle his own butt-izzle from da prison "Bob Fossey". ----> "Yo', Snoop, y'all wanna' stoop, n' pick up that bar a soap-izzle?"
Y'know what I'm sayin'?

Sparticus

Snoop is the kind of guy mother's in the hood tell not to grow up and be like.

toomanydoggies

Snoop doesn't want pot legalized. Where would his career be without a badass reputation?

scissors

Can anyone say, "DRUG DEALERS!"

I guess that's just what law breakers get. They should have been obeying the law and then maybe the bus wouldn't have gotten pulled over and the passengers taken to the pokey.

deja' vu all over again!

what a convenient reason to pull over Snoop's bus. Of course they knew it was them and needed a reason to hassle him. More southern corrupt cops!

Judge

Oh my, the police smelled reefer on Snoop Dogg's bus, I am incredulous with shock!

HOLY CROCODILE

I live in georgia and I have heard Waco referred to as Whacko. They are called Tabs.The tag is the metal thingy you put on a vehicle.Tabs can be taken off. (pull tab on beer can) Cops must have had a dog (no pun) to have found this on a tour bus. I use to travel with Bocephus and you would never have found where he had it hid.And now to the Dwarf and his lawsuit this is what I have to say 'Your Honor when we were nose to nose my toes were in it,and when we were toes to toes my nose was in it" case closed.Bring in the next defendant

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments