Verne to Sex Tape Co-Star: You Beat Me, Bitch!

7/31/2008 5:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Verne Troyer is suing Ranae Shrider, his former GF and sex tape partner, alleging she battered the hell out of him.

In the lawsuit, which will be filed in Federal court any moment, Troyer is accusing Shrider of intentional infliction of emotional distress and battery.

Verne's killer lawyer, Ed McPherson, tells TMZ, "When you pick up a 2'8" human being and throw him to the floor, it hurts."

Others will be sued as well, including a lawyer who allegedly tried to broker a deal for the sale of the sex tape.

In the lawsuit, Troyer basically says the chick terrorized him, once picked the lock to his bedroom door, pushing away a 100 pound scooter that was used to block the door, and then throwing him to the floor."

Troyer claims his damages from all that Shrider did to him exceed $20 million.

Minilove

How is it that he can even afford a lawyer with all the money he owes the IRS??????????????

Minilove

To me it this whole thing looks like Troyer (the stuntman/prop) and his 'killer'lawyer just drumming up publicity, He needs it especially after the Love Guru flopped. Plus, up until now I didn't know Mini-Me had a real name.

Love all is over 3 foot tall

Minilove

Is Shrider or other people listed in this lawsuit famous? because there is no way Troyer could get into the TMZ "Celebrity Justice" section on his own :)

Minilove

Troyer will not be in any more Mike Myer's (of whom Troyer dug his gold from) movies after this.

Minilove

To me it is funny how one week Verne has a lawsuit against TMZ, and now TMZ are publishing Verne's latest lawsuit. This does add up to me. Is this 'Killer' Lawyer TMZ's lawyer too????????

Minilove

Why are we subjected to this before the watershed. JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minilove

Verne, stop crying like a little bitch, no one cares

KB for President

Minilove

If she did hit you Verne it must not have been serious as it hasn't effected your golf swing ;)

Minilove

12 complaints in one lawsuit....

I love number 7. Unfair competition LOL

Who is the competition? Paris Hilton

Minilove

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release the tape Verne!!! The suspense is killing me and I want to perve on your fine ass girlfriend some more... ahem... I mean EX Girlfriend. COME TO ME RANAE I will show you a real man!

Minilove

OMG OMG Did anyone see the part where his lawyer had to qualify who is was by saying that he is the actor 'best known as Mini Me'????? Then later on, claims he is an extremely successful actor. LMAO

Winehouse Kidd

I honestly thing that this stupid midget is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.
He was one of my favourite actors and now he makes me gag.

He should stop and relax.

wasted days and wasted nights

This lawsuit sounds like a tall tale.

Minilove

You just challenge the motives of a 20 year old veteran of the entertainment industry, who participates in a sex tape with a 22 year old actress he knew for less then 3 months. Go get your money Ranae!!!! God knows you deserve it after sleeping with that little troll!

Minilove

Marry me Ranae!!!! Marry me!!!!! We would make beautiful babies!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments