Brangelina Twins -- 14 Million Dollar Babies

8/1/2008 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Knox and Viv Jolie-Pitt have already raised more money in their lifetimes than you -- or at least most of you -- ever will.

The first pics of the Brangie twins have been bestowed upon People magazine -- and Hello! mag for the foreign rights -- for a total $14 mil, says the AP. The issue will hit stands in three days. By comparison, People paid a reported $6 mil for the J. Lo-Skeletor twins.

TRACKER

angelina...i would admire you much more if you would be a real woman and reach out to your father.....now...........you have no excuses that matter...it,s called unconditional love.the kind you,ll want from your kids one day,when you speak out of turn........

aww

I can't wait to see the babies. I think they are a great family and doing this for charity is such a selfless thing to do. 14 mill dollars just like that to charity. We could all learn something from them.

TRACKER

i admire what angelina and brad do with their money.....true humanitarians.however show your father some love angie.no one is all bad.and no one lives forever........

Jan

Did J Lo and Mark give ANY money to charity??

Denise Lynn

The two celebs are very smart to photograph their babies before they have any semblance of being human beings (my kids ended up looking NOTHING like their newborn pics!) 14 million for two blobs....all going to charity... that's brilliant Brad and Angelina!!! They're really making idiots out of the tabloids (who are actually making idiots out of us 'cause we buy all that crap!) Does that mean the five bucks I pay for People are tax deductable????? Will I get a tax exempt donation receipt when I buy the mag?

alaskaisnexttorussia

What a joke.. i can not stand them!!.. 14 million dollars.. for tabloid pictures!!.. i will not support people mag.. THE PICTURES WILL BE PLASTERED ON THE INTERNET ON SUNDAY.. THE DAY BEFORE THE THE MAG. COMES OUT!!..

DONT BUY THE MAG... you know the pics will be all over Extra- Entertainment Tonight.. all those places..

I hope they stay out of the country....what are they trying to prove?? most big money donations are made privately!!
What a joke... i can not stand them!!..

that's all

BABIES = TEENAGERS, AND WHY DO YOU WANT SO MANY???
___________________

Oh, yeah..............

Progressive

Not true, lagirl! I have heard Bill and Melinda Gates announce their large donation, also Warren Buffet and Ted Turner. Even if the donor doesn't say anything, somehow it will become known.
What Brad and Angelina are doing is great! Instead of the money going to paparazzi, it goes to charity.

it takes a molester

Jan currently # 63 can you name other celebrities who have contributed baby picture money to charities? There aren't that many and they don't get offered this much money. Most other celebrities do not make the money that Brad and Angelina do. Many celebrities put this money away for their kids futures since it is their likeness that is being put out and they have earned it in their own right. In a way, they are already earning their own money. Why shouldn't it be kept for their children? Tell me honestly, if you were just a regular celebrity, who isn't making the money and movies that Brad and Angie are, would you give it away instead of keeping it for your kids in case something happened to you? I'm not arguing with you. I'm just curious what you would honestly do if you were a celebrity who was not making the money that Angie and Brad do. Wouldn't you want to secure your kids future? After all, it's their picture and their money. Anyway, that's how I feel. Let me know what you think without a knock, down, drag out. You know what I mean.

TRACKER

MY HEART HURTS SO BAD FOR JOHN VOIGHT.ANGIE YOUR FATHER PLEASE GIVE HIM A BREAK.......YOU,LL NEVER GET REAL LOVE FROM BRAD OR HIS FAMILY FOR YOUR TREATMENT OF YOUR FATHER.IT,S JUST NOT CALLED FOR

Meri

#57-Don't buy it and #65 lagirl- I for one will NOT buy this issue of People Magazine. I hope others will do the same.
I can't stand this couple and I hope they stay in France.

Peach1

To some jaded folks it appears they can't believe there actually ARE kind hearted people, like Brad and Angie, who want to help those who need help. Brad and Angie are wise enough to know there IS going to be money generated from photos of their beautiful babies, it's just a 'given'...so, why not get the most from the inevitable event, to do the most good where it's needed. Their main efforts tend to be helping children, like the million they just set up to help orphaned children in Iraq, AND children in the U.S. who have lost their parents or parent to the war, an admirable thing in my view.

Since the paps "incident" at Miraval, there have not been 'everyday' photos released, and that's a good thing, Angie and those babies need the rest, and the other children need time with their parents, grandparents, uncle...and just 'family time' in general. Any 'normal time' they can get is a blessing, because there life is what it is. I give kudos to them for at least trying to be a regular family. Their life connected to 'the industry' will always be something they have to deal with, because it's 'their job' Personally, I really haven't noticed any rudeness from them to the paps, they actually appear to be cordial when confronted, BUT...that deal at Miraval, with the camo-clad paps, confronted by 'Brangie's Boys' was ridiculous...biting one of the security guys till blood was drawn, and crying 'I've got Hep C, and now you do too, really didn't sit well with me...I have Hep C...and its nothing to be joked about.

At any rate, I have great affection for the Jolie-Pitt's, I feel they do a great job trying to care for their kids, and other children world-wide...I mean, what have YOU done lately to help anyone out with millions of dollars? To Brad and Angie...blessings to you and yours, and I hope all is well in your world, and I look forward to seeing those very special babies, and I hope the other children might be featured as well...maybe even the grandparents, and Uncle Jamie too...a total 'family affair', I can't wait.

ohcomeon

I LIKE THESE TWO AND THINK THEY ARE VERY NOBLE AND REALLY DO GIVE THE MONEY TO CHARITY. I COMMEND BRAD FOR HELPING KATRINA VICTIMS, BUT IF YOU NOTICE ANGELINA NEVER GIVES TO A CHARITY IN HER OWN COUNTRY. PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY NEED HELP AS WELL. SHE SHOULD GIVE BACK TO HER COUNTRY WHICH GAVE HER THE PRIVILIGES AND COMFORTABLE LIFESTYLE SHE HAS TODAY ONCE IN A WHILE. HOW ABOUT GOING AROUND TO GROUP HOMES IN THE USA AND GIVING TO THE DISABLED WHO HAVE BEEN DUMPED AND HAVE NO FAMILY. JUST A THOUGHT. NEVER SEEN ANY CELEBRITY DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS. I LOST MY YOUNG MOM LIKE HER AND HAVE A BROTHER WITH A DISABILITY. IF I HAD A SMALL PORTION OF THAT KIND OF MONEY I COULD ACTUALLY BUY A HOUSE FOR HIM. I THINK THE GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE OUT OF TOUCH AND GIVE BILLIONS AWAY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEIR OWN COUNTRY. MY POINT IS..TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE FIRST.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Who knew Christ would return to us as twins..?

Who Knew!!?

frogs and gravel

Not the J-lo Skeletor twins.